PDA

View Full Version : Have You Been Blocked from DCEmus Server ?

wraggster
February 27th, 2009, 21:44
Not sure why but many of you and it seems it could be as high as 500 at any one time are struggling to access dcemu because of a connecting error, ive never had this problem and it seems very random,

Ive just restarted the server so if any of you have just found out you can see the sites again then please post what it said when you couldnt access dcemu, it seems that the server is blocking folks but its certainly not easy to pinpiont why at the moment.

Let us know by replying to this

semipcgeek
February 27th, 2009, 22:33
If they were blocked, how could they reply to this? :D

Sort of reminds me of my ISP's hot-line that you call if you have connection issues. The automated voice thanks you for calling and that the operators are currently assisting other customers, and that you could also visit the website and see if you can find a solution there.... !!

wraggster
February 27th, 2009, 22:35
seems it was the firewall that was doing it

Sterist
February 27th, 2009, 23:21
If they were blocked, how could they reply to this? :D

Sort of reminds me of my ISP's hot-line that you call if you have connection issues. The automated voice thanks you for calling and that the operators are currently assisting other customers, and that you could also visit the website and see if you can find a solution there.... !!

ISP support lines have far more purpose than helping those who are having connection problems. thatīs just a head or two of their traffic

osgeld
February 28th, 2009, 05:12
i only cheked in once before this post was made, so for my work isp (which i really dont know which one it was, cause the it guy is a retard and has 4 dsl providers and a fiber line rat's nested into 2 buildings) it was ok in the usa

and if my "it manager" who is a total tool about anything over cable modem and a mac is reading this, why the fk do we have fiber in the office connected to one of 4 768k dsl lines? retard

yea, i have piles of certifications, and get the 3rd degree when i hooked my palm pilot to my pc i brought from home

pkmaximum
February 28th, 2009, 14:44
My home I.p. Was blocked and sadly I don't know it off the top of my head =(

kjetil1991
March 1st, 2009, 17:19
its working here in norway at home and my school =)

gamesquest1
March 2nd, 2009, 04:28
Hey I know everybody seems to think this was a load of crap but i havnt been able to get on for about a month at first i thought it was just downtime then i started getting worried and thought the site had gone but after asking a friend in america if he could get it to load he said its working fine so now im using a proxy to get on im in uk and i have tried 3 diffrent ip's all with no luck so im kinda thinking is this just isolated to uk and also is it just some isp's i know i have virgin media and so does my mums house but im not sure about my mates think he got sky but none of them worked so lil update here would be welcome

wraggster
March 2nd, 2009, 19:41
its a real puzzler, can those who use proxys try again without them

Justise
March 4th, 2009, 00:50
I can't access DC emu during the day. the only time i can enter is at 2:00 in the morning (Athens time)...