PDA

View Full Version : Cops Say Man Used Video Game Store To Molest Victims

wraggster
February 27th, 2009, 23:52
Leland Beasley, owner of independent games store Gamestation Sector 19, was indicted today on two counts of first-degree child molestation, five counts of first-degree statutory sodomy, two counts of third-degree assault and attempted statutory sodomy.

These charges come almost two months after a January 6 molestation charge filed against the St. Louis storeowner. That case involved a 12-year-old customer that abruptly stopped wanting to go to Sector 19 and told his parents that the owner touched him inappropriately.

http://kotaku.com/5161175/cops-say-man-used-video-game-store-to-molest-victims

osgeld
February 28th, 2009, 03:43
sick twat

i could say something about parents and blah blah blah, but when i was that age it was not uncommon for me to hang out at the mall's "electronic boutique" (thats what EB gamez was called back when it wasnt hip to sound like a add riddled tard) checking out the brand new snes and genesis games, whle mom shopped at kitchen store next door, which is now a victoria's secret (thats marketing eb with eye shot to "unmentionables")

darkriku2000
February 28th, 2009, 06:45
sick twat

i could say something about parents and blah blah blah, but when i was that age it was not uncommon for me to hang out at the mall's "electronic boutique" (thats what EB gamez was called back when it wasnt hip to sound like a add riddled tard) checking out the brand new snes and genesis games, whle mom shopped at kitchen store next door, which is now a victoria's secret (thats marketing eb with eye shot to "unmentionables")

I agree, I mean normally I'd blame the parents. But teens are know to drift away from their parents when going to the mall (BTW I'm only 16 and am able to remember Electronic Boutique, it actually wasn't that long ago) And hell video games where there, but clearly they're not to blame since I've never noticed anybody coming on to me at gamestop. This dude is just messed up

JDvorak
March 1st, 2009, 16:11
CUT OFF HIS Wii Wii!

james1991
April 20th, 2009, 06:42
I was friends with this guy. He seemed a bit strange. He introduced me to the youtube series "Planet Unicorn" and the song "I want to take you to a gay bar"... Not joking either. He was actually a really friendly guy, but I guess I can see why. I would go to his shop and hang out there every day after school last year for like 2-3 hours and play Magic, Yugioh, etc.
Also no, it wasn't a shop in a mall. It was a stand alone shop in a small plaza. It wasn't a place to buy used games either. It was a hobby shop for cards, RPG games (like D&D and Warhammer), and he had a cool setup where you pay $5 and play any game on any system for an hour. He had 2 72" TV's, a bunch of 54" TV's and a bunch of game consoles. Also, he had all nighter party lock ins for $25 a person from 6pm to 6am playing as many games as you want. Anyway... Yeah, not the type of game store you guys are thinking of.

There was a guy working there who I used to talk too that told me he quit because Leland (owner) touched his ass. Anyway, that's my input.