PDA

View Full Version : Using my Powers for Evil !!

PSmonkey
February 10th, 2006, 16:38
:eek:
Sorry to do this but I am desprite. Can anybody in the USA please get me the PSP demo disc to Daxter & Syphon Filter? They are avaible at Gamestop retail stores.

I'll let you beta test an early build of Iris or Monkey 64 if you can. Like I said I am despirate because I wont be able to get either one here in montreal. I want the daxter one since i've been waiting like crazy for it. I also want the Syphon Filter demo because I want to compair stuff they do to add into iris (i think they do a basic form of ragdoll).

So please if you can help. PM ME!!

roberto
February 10th, 2006, 16:53
I had just recently talked to a representitive at gamestop he told me that you have reserve the game then you get the demo of the game.
So just a heads up to everybody you will have to reserve the game.

EDIT= I could try to get it. But I wouldnt be able to use iris I have a 2.60.
I hope support comes soon though. :)

PSmonkey
February 10th, 2006, 17:19
I had just recently talked to a representitive at gamestop he told me that you have reserve the game then you get the demo of the game.
So just a heads up to everybody you will have to reserve the game.

EDIT= I could try to get it. But I wouldnt be able to use iris I have a 2.60.
I hope support comes soon though. :)

Yeah you do but you can always just transfer the 5 dollar preorder to another game or get it back a few days later. :)

roberto
February 10th, 2006, 17:22
Yeah you do but you can always just transfer the 5 dollar preorder to another game or get it back a few days later. :)
Lol. Thats funny. I could do that. Ill check at what I could do.

middlemaniac
February 11th, 2006, 16:20
you could always just go to ebay and get both of the demos for a dollar or 2 each. Here is a link to all the auctions going on for the syphon filter psp demos http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&fstype=1&catref=C6&satitle=syphon+filter+psp&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

middlemaniac
February 11th, 2006, 16:24
here is a link for daxter demo at ebay http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=unknown&sbrftog=1&from=R10&fstype=1&catref=C6&satitle=daxter+psp&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

PSmonkey
February 11th, 2006, 16:58
actualy for some odd reason I had trouble finding thoes yesterday on ebay. :/

Anyways 2 people said they would try. If they can't I will have to hit up ebay later next week.

Gnardog
February 11th, 2006, 23:34
i live down the street from an EB games AND a gamestop and happen to have some spare cash, i'll see what i can do, and i would love to test IRIS, i think that it is THE best homebrew game out there

chickenclaws
February 12th, 2006, 00:33
A good game with a simple ragdoll is ''Land of the dead road to the fiddlers green"
i would tell you how to get it PM me

RedKing14CA
February 12th, 2006, 00:46
Hey PSmonkey, I would be glad to get you one of those demo's off ebay! just e-mail me at [email protected]

i dont check my PM's much....

flamingwolf
February 12th, 2006, 01:09
hey, i pmed you somthing, check your pms

PSmonkey
February 12th, 2006, 01:11
A good game with a simple ragdoll is ''Land of the dead road to the fiddlers green"
i would tell you how to get it PM me

My Favorite with ragdoll is max payne 2 but that had a serious amount of physics with it. :P I'll google the game you mention sometime.

Hey PSmonkey, I would be glad to get you one of those demo's off ebay! just e-mail me at [email protected]

i dont check my PM's much....

Lets see if someone can get one for free first. :)

Firehead03
February 21st, 2006, 16:24
Hmm... has anyone sent you these games?
I have 2 of each, so I can send ya 'em. Oh, just so ya know... Daxter won't play on 1.00-2.00 I tried PSPSet to make it think I have 2.50, still no good =/
Sorry if this is over ... =S

PSmonkey
February 21st, 2006, 20:46
Hmm... has anyone sent you these games?
I have 2 of each, so I can send ya 'em. Oh, just so ya know... Daxter won't play on 1.00-2.00 I tried PSPSet to make it think I have 2.50, still no good =/
Sorry if this is over ... =S

Actualy at the moment I lack Syphon filter. A copy of daxter is supost to be in the mail already for me.

Also yeah I kind of know the 2.5 problem. Actualy I have a psp that is 2.5 (i caved in since I play psp games pretty much all the time). Yet I still have a 1.5 development unit.

Firehead03
February 22nd, 2006, 03:18
Ah, cooli =D

Anyway, hope ya get Daxter.

If ya want me to send Syphon Filter PM me =P

PSmonkey
February 26th, 2006, 02:49
Actualy daxter showed up but i still lack syphon filter demo. So if you can see if you can snag a copy first then ill send you my address.