PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
February 28th, 2009, 16:45
Okay, 50 Cent. I've just about had it with you. No, seriously, I'm almost done with 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, something I've been putting off until this weekend. Blame Fire Emblem!

Both will be (once again) sucking up valuable weekend laziness in an effort to wrap up reviews for both. I may make a little more time for Street Fighter IV, once I mosey on down to the local GameStop or Best Buy to pick up an arcade stick for my Xbox 360. I may even try to secure a copy of Killzone 2, but that's looking less likely for now. (Too many Meat Bun side project things going on right now for "fun.")

And yourself? Let us know what game will be giving you a PlayStation-induced skin condition this weekend in the comments.

http://kotaku.com/5161597/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

goshogun1
February 28th, 2009, 18:12
Dragon Quest III: Super Famicom Remake, fan-translation. The complete translation patch was promised to be released on the 28th, which is today. Unless some freak accident occurs which might delay it. Anyway, DQ III SFC is the definitive release of the game.
Also, almost to the end of the original Paper Mario. Great game, that looks way better on Wii VC, because of the lack of N64 "fog".

newb_fo_life
February 28th, 2009, 20:37
cod4 css the usual :)

ojdon
February 28th, 2009, 21:55
I don't have anything in mind to play. :(

jamotto
February 28th, 2009, 23:38
Rainbow Six Vegas
GTA 4

devdj
March 1st, 2009, 14:53
since its double exp weekend for call of duty 4 i just have to play it and then try beat blowtorch and corkscrew on veteran on call of duty world at war

JDvorak
March 1st, 2009, 16:06
I am going nostalgic and playing Dragon's Lair 1 & 2 on the Daphne emulator on my new Epson Moviemate 72 on a 300 inch pull down screen under Windows 7 Beta.

mike_jmg
March 1st, 2009, 16:24
I have nothing to play so I decided to give Killzone Liberation a shot, but I got stuck on the second mission (I just can't find the damn C4)

Also just thought about getting a PC wireless receiver for my Xbox 360 controllers, so I can play Zelda OOT on my HDTV via project 64 :thumbup: (among other games)

jrsmaster411
March 2nd, 2009, 04:49
All Killzone 2