PDA

View Full Version : Viva Src

wraggster
March 1st, 2009, 13:22
News/release from Auraomega (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=147544)

Ok, this if those of you who know what VIVA is, if you don't go search it >.>

I developed this as a "look I can do it", to prove that I could get an XMB replacement booting from the flash as well as the XMB, and all that fancy stuff. Well, I think now its time for me to hang up my PSP (metaphorically), as I have more pressing things to be doing, however I believe that someone could take this chance to either finish (ugh... might as well have said start) VIVA using the base code I have, or for a budding developer to come along and say "hey, I want to make and XMB replacement, and this guy Aura made a couple, I'll see how he did it", because believe me, first time around it ain't easy

I've included the flasher too, I'm sure you can work out whats going on there, and if you can't you shouldn't be playing in the flash. The patches however aren't included as anything more than a package, this can be used and hex edited to load any file you want. Check the small, not-very-informative readme to get a bit of a better feel for whats there and whats not.

I'm still deving for the PC, and if any kind soul wants to buy me a Pandora I'll dev for that but seriously, its been fun here, and when I get some spare cash I may get the Pandora system and work on that.

And now, I bid thee farewell.

-Aura

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

zxxxy18
March 2nd, 2009, 12:46
Sounds wery cool! But i cant find that on google or wikipedia... I feel like a total noob D=...

ojdon
March 2nd, 2009, 20:21
Yeah, I can't find any information on this project either, can anyone else give us an insight?