PDA

View Full Version : DSFlash (SWF Player)

wraggster
February 11th, 2006, 00:03
Natrium (http://natrium42.com/blog/) has ported GPL Flash over to the Nintendo DS, now its time to play your Flash Files on DS, heres the info:

I made a quick port of GPLflash to DS. Sound is disabled, BTW. Overall, this could be probably used for simple animations. Source code is in the ZIP file:

Download via comments :)

windboy
February 12th, 2006, 07:11
How to use this ware?
I'm a chinese boy.
And I'm not good at English.

Atmoshuo
July 7th, 2006, 13:15
i'm kinda confused with this too.
Do we need to compile it with the swf included?
Some sort of FileManagement would be cool to choose
what swf to load.

Unless it's their and it just doesn't work at all here ;)

microsoft
July 20th, 2006, 23:19
It is just a flashing triangle for me. I am using the 4GB hard drive for DS.

linkenski
July 21st, 2006, 14:27
maybe if you make your own flash animations you could put them in the DSflash folder! or you could get a firefox/opera plugin wich would help you to download flash apps!

hippodog
July 22nd, 2006, 04:23
It is just a flashing triangle for me. I am using the 4GB hard drive for DS.

im using the same thing...and i cant get it to work at all. when i try to start it up i just see a bunch of colorfull blocks and pixels and scribels...it wont let me start it up at all.

battleroyalex
July 22nd, 2006, 05:56
whats the point of running .swf with no sound?

jman420
July 22nd, 2006, 06:01
well someone made a SWF player for PSP aswell.. without sound..

but this is kind of cool anyway :D

bugggeroff
August 1st, 2006, 03:10
I hope they continue this project and add some sound. :)

JKKDARK
August 1st, 2006, 04:50
Anyway, great news :D

Jsmity
August 14th, 2006, 04:39
To compile your own video into it, grab your .swf movie, rename it to "swf.bin", and copy it into the arm9/data folder, then compile

kcajblue
August 14th, 2006, 04:57
can this play the happy tree friends flash files?

Davos
August 14th, 2006, 07:20
can this play the happy tree friends flash files?

Doesn't sound like it. Since they say "simple flash". The DS is way slower than the average Flash viewing computer, so most modern flash created with like Flash 8 would probably be really slow and choppy. Plus, it has no sound

lolmasta
August 14th, 2006, 17:06
To compile your own video into it, grab your .swf movie, rename it to "swf.bin", and copy it into the arm9/data folder, then compile
In the source code?
Huh, I see.

August 16th, 2006, 14:35
Nice work here, hope this project isnt abandoned.
With online downloading now working with a few methods (DSLurper, FTP ect), having at least some flash's being run easily would rock,

bugggeroff
August 16th, 2006, 14:49
weeeee bugmeee

billytopley
August 16th, 2006, 18:00
please could someone tell me how to work this? im new to this. i copied all of it to my m3 and ran the .nds file, but all i got was a flashing blue triangle?

ndspuffin
August 17th, 2006, 02:47
Product Information

SuperCard Lite (microSD) with SuperKey buy both and SAVE!

The SuperCard Lite (microSD) with SuperKey is a New revolutionary flash kit that uses a standard microSD memory card for its primary memory. MicroSD memory is relatively cheap and is normally used for equipment like digital cameras, but now you can use your microSD memory card for your Nintendo DS Lite! Also, with the use of expandable memory you are not limited when it comes to space, you can easily swap out your microSD memory with another card.

The SuperCard Lite (microSD) allows for more than just gaming. Now you can use watch movies, play music, browse pictures, read E-Books and more!

Features and Details:

Play both GBA games (.gba) and NES, GB, PCE, SMS/GG with out additional software!
See movies (.gbs .gbm), read E-books, play music, see pictures and more.
Super Game Cheat system.
Real Time Save - save your games instantly when ever you like it.
Four button reset to main menu.
Supports compression.
Supports semi-multitasking - switch between running game and other software without quitting the game.
FAT file system.
Fast transfers
Unlimited storage capacity (just use more/bigger microSD cards).
Great Value!
Nintendo DS Lite ONLY
* MicroSD Card is not included

Disclaimer :
This product is for the use as developing tools. We do not take any responsibility for any illegal use in his/her country/region.
http://www.pdapuffin.com/category/61_85/product/item/578/product_detail.html

Diegohan
September 9th, 2006, 22:53
ok... Im having some problems to put my own flash on this.... can somebody help me??

kuja2k3
January 4th, 2007, 00:34
Im playing thing thing area 2 nice tool

Joel92
January 4th, 2007, 02:27
kuja2k3, this program was posted A YEAR AGO. i suggest you dont ever do this again. this post was old and dead, and anyways, your post DIDNT EVEN MAKE SENSE.

Rawrz
February 11th, 2007, 23:24
i dont understand how to use it