PDA

View Full Version : 5-Year-Old Stabs Older Sister to Get Nintendo DS

wraggster
March 3rd, 2009, 21:39
A five-year-old boy allegedly stabbed her ten-year-old sister over a Nintendo DS. The prosecutor says that little Chucky here thought the knife was part of a Power Rangers game. Yeah, let's blame games again.

It happened in Uckange, France. Apparently, the prosecutor thinks the Power Rangers may be the key to his behavior because in that game there is a part in which you have throw knives, which completely explains why a kid would try to kill her sister to get a Nintendo DS.

Fortunately, there's also another explanation: The mother—who was sleeping in the house while all this happened—was a victim of domestic violence. Whatever it was, the good news is that the life of the stabbed kid is not at risk.

http://i.gizmodo.com/5163726/5+year+old-stabs-older-sister-to-get-nintendo-ds

ndstal
March 3rd, 2009, 23:43
it says a 5 year old boy stabbed her sister?

Epic Pie
March 4th, 2009, 02:10
LMFAO, this is amazing.

drexegar
March 4th, 2009, 04:29
There's an update, it seems by the evidence, it impossible for the 5 year old to stab her sister, the mother may be blaming the 5 year old, and the ds, to cover up her stabbing her daughter. Thats crazy. At least the daughter is ok.

Shadowblind
March 4th, 2009, 04:43
Oh what the hell? This world is getting so much more messed up and strange every time I hear news about it. Glad the sister was okay, but I both hope and don't hope that the mother was the real culprit like the update says. Not many other ways to destroy a family worse then something like this happening, but if she really was the culprit, they need to catch her.

crookedmouth
March 4th, 2009, 08:11
It is strange that, if it turns out to be the mother, the prosecutor, so quick to blame a video game for the attempted killing, could have allowed her to get away with it. :/

loungelizard
March 4th, 2009, 10:01
As it happens, it was confirmed today that it was the mother that did it...

She couldn't stand her crying so she stabbed her..

There is something very wrong with society today...

carlitx
March 4th, 2009, 16:39
And the parents were where to stop this now?

crookedmouth
March 4th, 2009, 21:51
And the parents were where to stop this now?

Huh? A parent stabbed the kid as it turned out.

Seven7
March 4th, 2009, 22:57
You know, i read the initial article, and the first question that poped into my head was, "what was a 2 year old doing with a DS?" Already the charges didn't make sense. Secondly, why whould a 5 year old need/want to stab a 2 year old to get it...it's been a long time since i've seen power rangers of any kind, but i sure don't remember someone being stabbed with a knife.

Then i read the update, and it made sense, the unfit mother and the prosecutor where equal parts stupid.

I have a question, was there even a DS in the household? Anyone wanna bet there wasn't? Or if there was, anyone wanna bet there was no power rangers game inserted at the time?

I think we may have on our hands the french jack thompson, which is probably the worst thing i've ever conceived in my head...

ndstal
March 5th, 2009, 01:10
yea but how did they know there was knife fighting in the game,................maybe the mom was influenced

K1ckass
March 5th, 2009, 23:34
As it happens, it was confirmed today that it was the mother that did it...

She couldn't stand her crying so she stabbed her..

There is something very wrong with society today..
Scuse me, WHAT!? This is sick, just.. sick