PDA

View Full Version : AVItoPMP v0.9.1 - Advanced Tool for converting video into .pmp format:

wraggster
February 13th, 2006, 15:55
uNn99 (http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=4967) has released a new conversion app for the PSP, heres the info:

<blockquote>AVItoPMP - Advanced Tool for converting video into .pmp format:

- friendly interface
- uses the fastest video encoder - "Mencoder"
- supports .avi, .mov, .vob, .mpg, .wmv (auto rescale may not work with some videos, other than .avi)
- auto determines source resolution and calculates rescaled resolution (auto saves aspect ratio), but also has an option to use wide-screen resolution or use auto-crop before rescaling to wide-screen (also saves aspect ratio)
- video section has all commonly used mencoder options
- supports 2 codecs - "DivX" and "XviD"
- supports 2 encoding modes: constant bitrate and variable bitrate ("quantizer")
- has an "Preview" function - test your settings before encoding the entire film!
- supports 2 audio encoders: "BeSweet" and "Mencoder"
- supports subtitles (tested on english and russian subs)
- supports a queue of jobs
- supports saving settings into .ini file
- works with non-english paths and filenames (tested on russian)

P.S. About found bugs, plz post here.
And your desires and requests about programm are certainly welcome ;-)

v.0.9.1:
- an option to change 'frames per second'
- an option to use MediaInfo to read Aspect Ratio of the source - some video have black borders, but in AR info they contain real resolution (without black borders) - in this case it can help to correctly crop video
- now you can manually edit original resolution values
- a few little modifications</blockquote>

Screenshot and Download via comments

hoihoi
March 13th, 2006, 15:42
ok so ive done the conversion to .pmp, and its on my psp memory stick (1gig) and i have the .pmp player under games (http://jonny.leffe.dnsalias.com/pmp_mod/rar2/pmp_mod_1_02.rar) and when i go to games, and then to memory stick, it says that the file is corrupted, altho i can see the symbol, and the background changes ( like for save files). is something wrong?

DocMAX
June 13th, 2006, 01:51
which version is the best for intel core duo processors? P3 or P4 ???

alucard001
November 20th, 2006, 02:53
cant get it to work i make pmp file then i put in video folder then startup johnnny's pmp 1.02 player and says pmp cannot_open