PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
March 6th, 2009, 21:10
After the beat downs I was handed by Street Fighter "honored master" Seth Killian—his official title, I believe—it's clear I need to re-learn how to play the thing. *dusts off arcade stick*

With the PlayStation 3 version of Street Fighter IV arriving at Kotaku Towers West yesterday, I can finally take advantage of my Hori arcade stick. Pads just aren't doing it for me. Outside of that, I really, really need to find the time to check out Passage developer Jason Rohrer's new game Primrose. I'm getting to it, Jason. Promise!

Other than that, it's the usual. Watch time pass, grow some more hair, sleep in 'til the crack of ten. Good times. What about you? Any video gaming going on this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5165567/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

goshogun1
March 6th, 2009, 21:42
Studying for midterms. Not much of a game, if you ask me.
If I get caught up I will play more Dragon Quest 3: Reprise.

devdj
March 7th, 2009, 00:36
well its double exp weekend for call of duty waw so far i ranked up from 49 to 54 tonight and hope to get the rest tommoro and sunday and maybe play some of phantasy star portable

mike_jmg
March 7th, 2009, 02:16
I tried phantasy star and I didn't like it, not a big fan of action RPGs

Maybe I'll finally get my hands on Twilight princess, since a friend lent me his gamecube

NoQuarter
March 7th, 2009, 04:07
flow for psp, super metroid(been a while) and of course tekken :)

VampDude
March 7th, 2009, 15:11
Final Fantasy VII, which I purchased for the cheap price of £12. :)

Darksaviour69
March 7th, 2009, 15:58
Half-life 2 (the orange box ) on the 360

Sketchy
March 8th, 2009, 01:36
Some Silent Hill Homecoming for me, oh and some megadrive ultimate collection too!! ^_^

kjetil1991
March 9th, 2009, 21:17
some guildwars on my computer and maybe some gamecube until. Sigh... just read my sig =(

StriderOmega
March 9th, 2009, 23:13
the new fore emblem, SJUSS, space invaders extreme and Command & Conquer the first decade.