PDA

View Full Version : MoonShell Version2.00 beta.6.1

wraggster
March 6th, 2009, 22:49
Moonlight (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/) has released a new version of his Media Playing OS/Shell for the Nintendo DS, heres whats new:

beta.6.1 has been updated again. Mechanism to conflict with the memory check and fix a bug that has been unable to launch some of the adapters.

Fixed a bug package is critical that you destroy the disk if you have less disk space. I'm sorry to call us, please be sure to update it so strongly that rather fatal bug.
The M3 Sakura is a bug fix firmware, M3 regular dealer (MediaForce Official M3 Sakura Corporation or HP or M3 shops, etc.) then please contact下SARU. Moonlight has not been tested M3 at Sakura.
Also, MoonShell1.71 a variety of packages are often included with a firmware MAJIKON, MoonShell to be used (only if one exists) will not conflict with the bug will be addressed very It is safe to.
Promptly and fully, the only fixed a fatal bug (there was to be published) is insufficient because the debug version for additional features. Available to us and tell us if any bugs. Morale is not too much (I'm tired now PATORA wry smile (snip

Download Here (http://home.att.ne.jp/blue/moonlight/200903070335_moonshell200beta61.zip) and Give Feedback Via Comments

Justinistheman
March 7th, 2009, 00:43
Is this a real release from him. I am a bit skeptical because he said beta 5 was the last release. Although i am happy if it is a new release.

kurosakinaruto-
March 7th, 2009, 03:29
Wait wasn't he just angry about not getting a part of the $ of m3 sales? Why doesn't he just release the source code lol.

ChaoticanarchyX
March 7th, 2009, 21:44
Im hopeing that this is gonna be a good sign, and prehaps moonlight saw the homebrew community pick up where he left and, so it re-lit his fire to carry on?

purinlove88
March 7th, 2009, 23:38
At least he's fixed a bug...that's being responsible to the fan community of his I think...

ChaoticanarchyX
March 8th, 2009, 12:45
Moonlights website is back up and running. This is looking good.

K1ckass
March 9th, 2009, 16:54
Hopefully this is the beginning of a whole new moonshell series, really sucked that he stopped working on Moonshell some time ago.