PDA

View Full Version : The Sf4 bitching rant,,

shadowprophet
March 7th, 2009, 08:26
seth is hard, seth is unfairly hard,, if any one of you can tell me that you can defeat seth on the hardest difficulty setting with any kind of pre meditated strategy, with ease,, then id advise you not to admit that here,,,
Damn why is he so hard, its not fair,, i mean a challange is one thing,, but this,, this isnt a challange,, I am a seasoned sf vet, i am a golden street fighter god,, and when seth kills me and then laughs,,, ohhh i hate you capcom,, i hate you so very much,,, i hope you guys had to fight half that hard for your paycheck when street fighter 3 failed,,,,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

beetroot bertie
March 7th, 2009, 11:43
Seth aside, how do you feel about the rest of the game? Is it as good as the reviews make out?

shadowprophet
March 7th, 2009, 17:36
Seth aside, how do you feel about the rest of the game? Is it as good as the reviews make out? Oh yes, street fighter 4 is a great game, it deserves its review scores, to review it, i would give it a 9.0.. it does not deserve A perfect 10. as no game that was made to be generalized and ported to both consoles deserves a perfect 10.. if the 360 version had been built from the ground up for the 360,, and likewise the ps3 version been built from the ground up for the ps3, it could have been even more stunning on both consoles.

but as it stands very few things out there are perfect anyway, but sf4 deserves a 9.0 and thats a score given with me being harsh on the game,,

:cool:

Shadowblind
March 7th, 2009, 18:15
Why not make a review on it? Revewers(including me) haven't been all too active lately =/

shadowprophet
March 8th, 2009, 09:36
Why not make a review on it? Revewers(including me) haven't been all too active lately =/

it makes a lot of sense, theres been a lot of great games to play lately, who has time to review them anymore lol
but review her i did,,