PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Last Wii Game You Bought?

wraggster
March 7th, 2009, 09:15
it's Saturday Time for TELL US DAMMIT, a day late and a dollar short. Oh my.

Here's how it works: We ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interested in knowing you, reader person.

You probably know oodles about us - more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob - and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban your ass. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion.

Question: Next week, Wii title MadWorld will be released in the U.S. Everyone's quite excited! What we want to know: What is the last Wii game you bought and when?

http://kotaku.com/5165960/what-is-the-last-wii-game-you-bought

paul3100
March 7th, 2009, 15:04
Zelda and that was only for the twilight hack :-)

But the day before that i purchased mario cart + steering wheel & wii fit + board.

paul

grossaffe
March 7th, 2009, 17:19
No More Heroes. was a little disappointed by it. not to worry, though, Madworld will be out soon :)

XDelusion
March 7th, 2009, 20:23
Rygar of course!

It's the Wii's official Metroidvania!!!

goshogun1
March 7th, 2009, 21:05
Wii Fit or SSBB, don't remember.

XXXW0
March 7th, 2009, 21:15
probably ssbb everything up till now has sucked really and I mean 3rd party titles. However there are some exceptions...

sean.aaron
March 9th, 2009, 13:30
House of the Dead Overkill, Deadly Creatures and Wii Music. I also got a review copy of SNK Arcade Classics Volume 1.

KristenBaldousor
March 9th, 2009, 16:46
OneechanBara and house of the death overkill

Getting madworld this saturday

Jay6
March 10th, 2009, 10:07
Tales of Symphonia 2. I don't know what else to get since nothing seems too interesting.

NegFactor
March 10th, 2009, 15:25
Blast Works, only because it was on sale at Best Buy for $9.99 at the time. Before that, SSBB.

ChaoticanarchyX
March 10th, 2009, 20:54
Sadly, Castlevainia Judgement when it came out.......