PDA

View Full Version : gpSP-mod-20090307 - GBA Emulator for PSP

wraggster
March 8th, 2009, 10:09
The GBA Emulator (http://pspnfo.orz.hm/bbs/test/read.cgi/users/1215071144/77) for the PSP based on gPSP and gPSP kai source code has been updated.

Changes:
- improved sound syncronization.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

thanks emurussia (http://emu-russia.net/en/) for the news.

Qmark
March 8th, 2009, 10:42
What in the world is going on with the directory structure?

jedikevin20
March 8th, 2009, 11:22
the kai versions have always had a weird directory structure. haven't tried it out but its prob the same weird stuff from before.

mike_jmg
March 8th, 2009, 16:18
Anyone knows if after all this modifications to Exophase's emu, is it able to run 16Mb roms?

myuusmeow
March 8th, 2009, 20:10
Anyone knows if after all this modifications to Exophase's emu, is it able to run 16Mb roms?
?
I've been playing the various Pokemons on some gpSP Kai perfectly and they are all 16MB. I even have them zipped to save MemoryStick space.

Pachinko-machine
March 8th, 2009, 20:39
This version have fullscreen or not?

dazman
March 8th, 2009, 21:50
No, it will not do the full screen 400x272 no borders, Use UO GPSP KAI 3.2 Test 8.7 - it works great on my slim m33 5.0. Full screen and no borders.

Anyone out there that can edit a keyboard pic in the vic 20 emulator please PM me

mike_jmg
March 9th, 2009, 00:54
?
I've been playing the various Pokemons on some gpSP Kai perfectly and they are all 16MB. I even have them zipped to save MemoryStick space.

sorry, is just that there's been very a long time since the last time I messed with gpSP so I don't remember if it was 16 or 32mb roms, but some weren't playable that's what I remember.

The thing is, I tried to play mario tennis, it is a 16mb rom and it crashed after the intro where I had to choose a character (well, didn't actually crash, it keep reseting itself when I got to that point)

posibly a bad rom, I'll try this version and another rom

edit: I don't think is the bios, cause with the one I have, I can run Yoshi's Island

maxipower90
March 9th, 2009, 22:52
sorry, is just that there's been very a long time since the last time I messed with gpSP so I don't remember if it was 16 or 32mb roms, but some weren't playable that's what I remember.

The thing is, I tried to play mario tennis, it is a 16mb rom and it crashed after the intro where I had to choose a character (well, didn't actually crash, it keep reseting itself when I got to that point)

edit: I don't think is the bios, cause with the one I have, I can run Yoshi's Island

dude i think its because it was developed by Camelot, none of the games by them work on gpSP, well without faults. its because of the code they are written in, which is all the same, i know this because a friend of mine is a rom hacker that focuses in Golden Sun and while he made an editor for it (currently version 2 btw) found that his editor works with all camelots GBA games.

this is just a theory.

sappo
March 10th, 2009, 00:49

I've heard it even works with Mother 3, which is 32mb. Maybe it's your ROM.

Nokiaman
March 10th, 2009, 12:35
Only game I can't play is GTA Advance

JonnyTanna
March 12th, 2009, 02:33
I managed to get a gba_bios.bin and now it says there's an error with my systembuttons.prx

Any ideas?

I've search all over the internet for help but no such luck.

I am using it on a 1.5 Psp.

I converted the file to a 1.5 pbp. So I am missing something?