PDA

View Full Version : some inspiration

fg-54
March 9th, 2009, 00:47
I mainly get mine through quotes so i thought i would drop some off over here, feel free to throw in any of your won. ;)

"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul."

"We will either find a way, or make one."

"The greatest revenge is to accomplish what others say you cannot do."

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. "

"In the end, what we regret most are the chances we never took."

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail."

"Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."

"The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude."

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. "

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."

i hope you guys like them :P

mike_jmg
March 9th, 2009, 05:22
Nice, thanks for sharing

V3N0M
March 9th, 2009, 06:58
Some great quotes there! If you could credit the authors these are quoted from it would make it more complete. thanks

beetroot bertie
March 9th, 2009, 15:37
"Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it" :D

dejkirkby
March 9th, 2009, 17:36
"Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it" :D
Don't tell me you just hit everyone with a Ronan Keating quote?
The shame!!!

beetroot bertie
March 9th, 2009, 19:06
Oh yes! And I enjoyed doing it too :P

What can I say? You find inspiration in the strangest of places :)

dejkirkby
March 9th, 2009, 19:52
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Thomas Jefferson

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--which is:
Try to please everybody.
Herbert Bayard Swope

The man who makes a success of an important venture never wails for the crowd. He strikes out for himself. It takes nerve, it takes a great lot of grit; but the man that succeeds has both. Anyone can fail. The public admires the man who has enough confidence in himself to take a chance. These chances are the main things after all. The man who tries to succeed must expect to be criticized. Nothing important was ever done but the greater number consulted previously doubted the possibility. Success is the accomplishment of that which most people think can't be done.
C. V. White

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.
W.C. Fields

ninja9393
March 10th, 2009, 02:49
You almost became a jill sandwich
-Barry Burton

fg-54
March 10th, 2009, 21:41
most if not all quotes that i put up there should be on this website: right here (http://www.inspirationalspark.com/self-esteem-quotes.html) it puts the name of the author after every quote :P