PDA

View Full Version : DSOrganize v1.3 Beta

wraggster
February 13th, 2006, 19:16
As many of you are probably already aware, I am making an Organizer Suite for the DS, aptly named DSOrganize. Although it is still in early beta, it is quite usable. Current features include:

Calendar mode with editable reminders.
Day Planner mode with editable time slots.
Address Book with vCard support. Currently this can read and write back .vcf files that can be used in Apple's Adress Book, Outlook in Windows, and probably plenty of other apps in Linux. It does not, however, preserve data that it doesn't support, as currently there is a bug I can't trace in this routine.
INI file settings, with a configuration screen in the app.
Handwriting recognition. Just start a glyph on an empty part of the screen. View the alphabet below for information.
Multiple language support, see Sample.lng for usage. Dutch translation maintained by bLAStY and dsboi.
Fixes in this release include:

Fixed a bug with Edit DayView displaying wrong edit times.
Fixed the bug where DayView randomly lost entries (again).
Added 12/24 hour time and first/last name swap options.
Fixed special characters on the address display font.
Fixed cursor jumping back to current time when you cancel an edit on DayView and Address View.
The handwriting recognition is not nearly 100% done. Also, the app currently only works when the DSOrganize directory is on the root of the card. I will be fixing this as time goes on, but for now it stays like this. The last tested release is reported to work on GBAMP, SC SD, M3 CF. Please continue to test each release I put out for compatibility, especially since chishm just put out a new FAT lib. I am aware of the slow calendar load time on SC SD and the random crashes some people are experiencing with the SC. I think this is due to the nature of the driver being beta right now. I haven't seen this behavior at all when testing on GBAMP.

Download Here --> http://www.youngmx.com/?loc=ndsdev/DSOrganize