PDA

View Full Version : Oh Noez!! My Psp Doesnt Charge, Help!!

flamingwolf
February 13th, 2006, 21:10
OH CRAP! my psp doesnt charge, i tried to charge it with the charger rite now, and it didnt work, then i tried to make my own AA battery psp charger, and that didnt work! i dont know what i am going to do!! i need an oppinion, or some help. should i go and take it back to best buy or should i try and fix it myself. if u said fix it myself, how should i fix it? plz, i need help, i only have a 26% charge left, and dont know what to do!

flamingwolf
February 13th, 2006, 21:25
darn, my mom says if i wanna go to best buy, i have to leave now, so if anyone can help me figure out what to do, that would be great

yaustar
February 13th, 2006, 23:15
Hell, just replace it at best buy, quick simple and easy.

.:PSP1.0:.
February 14th, 2006, 06:30
Just go get it replaced mate..

imagecko
February 26th, 2006, 04:41
this happened with mine later on with toying with it i found the yellow tip of another the charger was stuck in the slot and took it out charged perfectly

Napalm-Death
February 26th, 2006, 05:39
I took my battery out after this problem and stuck it in the freezer for a while, then took it out to defrost and put it back in the psp and now it charges. Try that.

February 27th, 2006, 08:22
I took my battery out after this problem and stuck it in the freezer for a while, then took it out to defrost and put it back in the psp and now it charges. Try that.

What! You kidding man? Isnt that dangerous? :eek:

Napalm-Death
March 2nd, 2006, 22:33
What! You kidding man? Isnt that dangerous? :eek:
Lmao, I don't think it's too dangerous because I've seen on sites that when you put a dead rechargeable battery into the freezer for a while it can charge again and it actually lasts longer. And, yes I was serious, just remember to put it in a bag, I used ziploc.

March 3rd, 2006, 08:06
Lmao, I don't think it's too dangerous because I've seen on sites that when you put a dead rechargeable battery into the freezer for a while it can charge again and it actually lasts longer. And, yes I was serious, just remember to put it in a bag, I used ziploc.

lol Cool! Well you learn something new everyday! lol Good to know as you never you when you might be in that situation ;)

Ottica
March 3rd, 2006, 23:45
Hopefully you won't come down the next day to find a hole in your freezer door :rolleyes: .

Napalm-Death
March 4th, 2006, 20:37
Hopefully you won't come down the next day to find a hole in your freezer door :rolleyes: .
Since my parent's freezer is ultra-mega-super-heavy duty, I left the battery in for 5 minutes.

kimbonious
March 19th, 2006, 06:28
I had the same problem. After running. Nesterj past the 5% battery limit. I took it out and put in my spare battery, Then a few days later the other one worked fine.

bullhead
March 22nd, 2006, 19:22
I tried that battery- freezer trick: the battery leaked and spilled over everything. took me 2 hours to clean up. Now, isnt that FUNNY!!!

Napalm-Death
March 22nd, 2006, 21:47
I tried that battery- freezer trick: the battery leaked and spilled over everything. took me 2 hours to clean up. Now, isnt that FUNNY!!!
...Are you serious? It worked for me, and my battery is being stupid again. Now that I know that it doesn't always work, I'm not taking chances. Sucks to be you and honestly, you should have used a ziploc bag or something when you put the battery in the freezer..

bullhead
March 22nd, 2006, 22:24
it rotted its way through the bag!

Napalm-Death
March 22nd, 2006, 22:26
Wow...I'm really sorry, and if it makes you feel any better, I might need to buy another battery.

bullhead
March 23rd, 2006, 00:29
dont be sorry! im a moron! i had a spare battery anyway, and i deserved it. i fed my sisters pet goldfish to my cat.

THE_SANE_DUDE
March 26th, 2006, 04:28
Good one, if my sis eva gets a goldfsh and a cat i'll feed the cat with the fish :) ha ha

dagga001
July 6th, 2008, 16:25
yo dude thats recently happened to my psp. how in hell go i take it out??
plz help me . cheers,dagga001 add me on msn : [email protected]

dagga001
July 6th, 2008, 16:26
thats happened 2 my psp recently how did u get it out?????? pls help meddage me or add me on : [email protected] cheers!!