PDA

View Full Version : Capcom’s Wii Surprise Is Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

wraggster
March 11th, 2009, 23:23
Don’t fret too much about Resident Evil 5 not coming to the Wii. Capcom said they had an announcement to make at their Resident Evil 5 launch event about the Wii which Famitsu sort of spoiled.

The game in question is Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. Details are scarce from the scan, but it says this is a follow up to Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. Also, the genre is listed as shooting and it supports 1-2 players. I think we know what to expect when Capcom and Cavia, the developer of Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, team up. Ready for more rail shooting with Leon and Claire?

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/03/11/capcoms-wii-surprise-is-resident-evil-the-darkside-chronicles/

grossaffe
March 12th, 2009, 03:44
the Wii IS capable of shooters that don't follow a rail

royvedas
March 12th, 2009, 05:21
Even though I enjoyed Umbrella Chronicles this is a major disappointment. I want "real" Resident Evil games.

grossaffe
March 12th, 2009, 06:42
Even though I enjoyed Umbrella Chronicles this is a major disappointment. I want "real" Resident Evil games.

I was a bit more disappointed to discover Dead Space: Extraction would be a rail shooter.

kojiro7
March 12th, 2009, 10:39
Rail shooters are cool!they find their home on Wii

Dbgtgoten
March 12th, 2009, 17:28
Rail Shooters are made and for the wii its obvious i miss the old 3do/saturn days of rail shooters ;) you barely see any rail shooters nowadays and fits on the wii to bring back that arcade shooter feel

grossaffe
March 12th, 2009, 21:14
Rail shooters are cool!they find their home on Wii

don't get me wrong, I like rail shooters, but they're no replacement for the action-shooters.