PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Prize Giveaway: Ceville

Darksaviour69
March 12th, 2009, 01:33
Ceville is a humorous graphic adventure video game developed by Realmforge Studios and published by Kalypso Media. Despite the game's use of 3D environments and sprites, the gameplay is very true to the graphical point-and-click adventure tradition of gameplay, immortalized by game series like Monkey Island and Myst.

The evil and sarcastic tyrant King Ceville is thrown from power by an angry mob and must find a way to reclaim the crown of the fantasy realm Faeryanis. Together with his side-kick Lilly he travels all over the land and encounters a variety of odd and lovable characters including a Dark Knight who smokes too much and The Good Fairy (character from the classic folk tale Cinderella) who runs a rehabilitation clinic for former archvillains.

Ceville was released in the UK on the 27 of February.

http://www.dcemu.dreamhosters.com/pics/d/811-4/Ceville-Cover-En.jpg

To celebrate the release Kalypso (http://www.ceville-game.com/) and DCEmu have teamed up to give away 3 Cevile games for the PC

http://www.dcemu.dreamhosters.com/pics/d/814-4/Ceville+in+the+theatre.jpg

To enter this contest all you have to do is to post a reply to this news post and answer the following question:

If you could be any King or Queen in history, who would you be and why?

You may only post your answer once, and duplicate entries will be disqualified from the contest. This contest is only open to residents of the UK only (sorry to all our members outside of that region).

This contest will close on Tuesday the 24th of March 2009.

If you want to post a reply to this post but do not qualify for the contest e.g. live outside the UK please post "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

Winners will be chosen randomly from qualified posts and contacted via PM on the DCEmu forums and E-mail. If a winner does not respond within a week a new winner will be picked at random from the other entrants. No purchase necessary. One online entry per person (one e-mail address per person/address). Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation. Contest void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants.

theotherfreakyguy
March 12th, 2009, 03:34
Dude, I would be Napoleon. He got respected even though he was ridiculously short. Wish that happened to me back when I was short :P

Shadowblind
March 12th, 2009, 03:54
Oh lord, these UK only contests are really bugging :/

Not an entry but probably King Leonidas. SPARTAAAAAAAAA

RV2006
March 12th, 2009, 06:25
I would be good ol' Henry VIII, why?
Because I can have pretty much any woman I want, and I can get away with chopping peoples heads off!! (:D)

apex05
March 12th, 2009, 11:42
I would be the Burger King. No explanation needed

Zargon
March 12th, 2009, 23:30
I'm not entering the contest.
I am already the King of No Pants. What more could any one man want?

uglifruit
March 14th, 2009, 00:38
I would be King Agamemnon, as portrayed by Sean Connery in The Time Bandits. (I would not, however, wish to reprise his role as a fireman).

cambop
March 14th, 2009, 17:12
I would be Henry the Eighth. Annoy me all you want - I'll just chop your head off :D

goan02
March 14th, 2009, 21:07
Id be Winston Churchill so I get to be fat and smoke cigars

trugamer
March 15th, 2009, 00:43
I'd probably be Henry V, I hear he's got some pretty good press after Agincourt.

Gilla01
March 16th, 2009, 21:54
Boudicca - but this time she'd beat the Romans.

lisaell
March 17th, 2009, 13:13
Burger king lmao,

I would be the Queen of my house.

blondecaz
March 19th, 2009, 15:45
Queen Elizabeth II because she's the only one I can think of right now! Oh dear... back to history lessons for me!

mcdougall57
March 19th, 2009, 16:13
Henry VIII got all the birds and no-one would give a shit if you beheaded someone. I'd probably exercise though, he was a right fat c**t.

carolgreenwood
March 20th, 2009, 01:26
Queen elizabeth the 1st

she was a tough old dog who ruled with an iron fist

Darren Cross
March 20th, 2009, 01:30
William the conqueror

best king of all although i cant remember why

Triv1um
March 20th, 2009, 11:02
Henry VIII, he gets all the food and all the chicks, that equals WIN!

Darksaviour69
March 27th, 2009, 12:47
Contest Closed