PDA

View Full Version : PSP ISO problem... FMV's are crashing. A little lost.

Atrayu1986
March 12th, 2009, 11:51
Hey everyone. I've had my lil psp for a while and I'm really not so great at the thing. A friend of mine altered the firmware to 3.71 M33-2 so I can make ISO's of my games and play them.

The only problem is, every ISO I make works fine until FMV/movie sequences. They skip alot, freeze and sometimes just crash the psp. I'm currently stuck on Star Ocean 2 where the Laquer Hope is being fired, it freezes. I had to put the disk in to get passed that part.

I don't mind using the actual games, but carrying them around is a drag, and I would like to get this problem sorted if there's anyone here in the know.

I've tried different methods of creating the ISOs using various different programs, which doesn't seem to help. After looking around I've noticed that the two main causes of this that aren't based on how you make the ISOs are the firmware versions and using an official memory stick.

I have a SanDisk 2gb memory stick... I have no idea how to upgrade my firmware to a more recent "homebrew"

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can sort this?

The game's I've made ISOs from so far and have problems with are:

Tekken Dark Res.
Star Ocean 2 (Import)
Dissidia (JP import)
Final Fantasy 7 - Crisis Core
Tales of Eternia

They all seem to work fine when using the disk instead of the ISO.

Thankyou =)

b_simpson1999
March 12th, 2009, 20:21
hi there is no iso talk here even if they are your games that you have yourself with that out the way you might be able to update ur cwf with the update in the system option if not this website (http://www.dark-alex.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=8158) to read up on how to update ur cfw from 3.71m33-2 to 5.00m33-6 hope this helps

Darksaviour69
March 12th, 2009, 21:35
Topic Locked