PDA

View Full Version : Beup Live Coming Soon [v0.4 has now arrived]

wraggster
March 12th, 2009, 20:05
HtheB has posted a demo of a new version of Beup now called BeupLive, no more details than that im afraid, check it out here --> http://beup.supercard.fr/

ChaoticanarchyX
March 12th, 2009, 20:08
this should finally stop the "I can't get this to work" or "It wont connect" babble thats been going on due to noobs not reading forums. XD

carlitx
March 12th, 2009, 20:52
this should finally stop the "I can't get this to work" or "It wont connect" babble thats been going on due to noobs not reading forums. XD

yah and Im glad an official news post was made b/c those same n00bs have hi-jacked a topic on this.

EDIT: Nvm just had to post on the hi jacked topic telling the f***ing idiots to post here about it -_-...... This forum needs some active moderators to stop n00bs from over running the spot.

zondajag
March 14th, 2009, 03:44
nice of you to refer to new people on this forums as n00bs, its a bit rude man, i'm glad that there is more confirmation of this thing getting updated. You seem pretty ill tempered man, if n00bs bother you that much maybe you should make a thread about it then type angry stuff on that or you could get one of those stress balls.

carlitx
March 14th, 2009, 03:57
nice of you to refer to new people on this forums as n00bs, its a bit rude man, i'm glad that there is more confirmation of this thing getting updated. You seem pretty ill tempered man, if n00bs bother you that much maybe you should make a thread about it then type angry stuff on that or you could get one of those stress balls.

i consider them that way because they are all new guys with 50 posts and under who refuse to search the forums and actually read. I'm not saying everyone with few posts is like this however, it's just the majority of them seem to be like that.And I am not going hi-jacking this thread for some stupid petty argument. I gave my reasons, if you want to whine about it go do something more relevant and productive b/c I am not dealing with people trying to stupidly try and flame me. And it bothers me so much b/c if it were me a mod would probably be all over my ass, plus I just hate people who refuse to use the brain they were given.

zondajag
March 14th, 2009, 04:29
I don't intend on arguing, i get pissed when people don't search either. I wasn't whining either, i kept my comment short and to the point, i don't believe what i said was petty since forum rage is a normal thing to see in threads, sometime ppl just need to take a step back, i myself have been a slave to it from time to time. I have nothing else to say about that.
Back on topic. The Frogolit guy in the closed thread said something about this being released either this weekend or later in the week. Can anyone else confirm this at all? The idea of this is intriguing but theres just some part of me that thinks this release will be uber delayed. I dunno maybe its the pessimist in me, i mean after all being British im used to disappointment :D

Flygon
March 14th, 2009, 07:35
I cannot wait for this to be released, sometimes I have to go to bed and the only way I'd be able to use MSN is via my DS.

tintilla
March 15th, 2009, 10:03
Cannot WAIT

benjibar
March 15th, 2009, 14:02
Yeah!!!! ><

benjibar
March 15th, 2009, 20:27
up

zondajag
March 15th, 2009, 20:44
ures, stop bumping, and be patienter

Damiano
March 16th, 2009, 18:37
ures, stop bumping, and be patienter

:thumbup:

There's only one thing to do ... wait wait and wait (it's difficult for everyone, but we will be reward^^)

zondajag
March 18th, 2009, 18:21
Could this become Vaporware? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware)

carlitx
March 18th, 2009, 20:33
Could this become Vaporware? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware)

More then likely HtheB hardly ever updates his site, so the same can be said for any news that he can give. I bet by soon he means this time.. next year. I'm not getting my hopes up on someone that only comes around every few months.

zondajag
March 18th, 2009, 23:17
More then likely HtheB hardly ever updates his site, so the same can be said for any news that he can give. I bet by soon he means this time.. next year. I'm not getting my hopes up on someone that only comes around every few months.

Good well thanks for the info, ill check back in a few weeks (or a few hundred weeks)

benjibar
March 19th, 2009, 14:18
Im french i don't don't very understand what you say but you said:
The release of beup is for the next year?:(

EmuAGR
March 19th, 2009, 14:39
Beup works, I trust Frigolit ^^

HtheB
March 19th, 2009, 15:28
It won't take longer then a week now till the release of Beup Live 0.4

just hold on a bit more longer ^^

- HtheB

benjibar
March 19th, 2009, 19:25
Ok :D

zondajag
March 20th, 2009, 01:14
good to hear it, sorry benjibar for the loss in translation, i only meant before that i thought it may be up to a year till its released, i now believe that it may be released in the next week or so hopefully assuming htheb isnt leading us all on lol

zondajag
March 21st, 2009, 00:47
Its been released!!!!

I havent tried it yet though. But its a snazzy site!

BeupLive 0.4 (http://beup.supercard.fr)

A new thread should probably be made and this one removed perhaps

carlitx
March 21st, 2009, 02:13
Woooo thanks for being faster the wragg Zon xP

i only wish he gave more detailed instructions on how to use your own avatars and stuff besides having to patch with dldi, my card does that automatically as i start the application -_-

ChuckMcB
March 21st, 2009, 09:42
Working well on my CycloDS. (hateful flash site tho)

How to add your own avatar to Beup v0.4 (http://www.ds-xtra.com/Beup_Live#Use_own_Avatars).

benjibar
March 21st, 2009, 10:35
YEAHH works o, m3 ds real
YEAHHH ! ! ! ! ! ! !

zondajag
March 22nd, 2009, 23:25
er guys, i dont know if im the only one getting this, but now i cant get past the handshake stage. It worked fine the day of release and the day after. Is anyone else getting this? Maybe its my network or something. Could the server that is being used to connect all this be overloaded where i am, I dont know how these things work.

Shrygue
March 23rd, 2009, 20:24
Right then, as Beup Live v0.4 has arrived, I see no need to keep this open. Find and download and discuss the updated application here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=189558).

Thread closed