PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP v0.1.4 Bugfix (NeoCD Emu for PSP)

wraggster
February 14th, 2006, 22:18
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) has released a new update of his NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP. (Neogeo CD Emulator)

http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/img/icon0.png

Heres whats new: (Via translation)

Modification point: 0.1.4

* With bug of input and check, it corrects the trouble where always frame restriction of the 60ps caught.
When you try turning the 60fps limit to OFF, whether it is understood well.
The air perhaps most games operate normally turning the Vsync to a ON is not * & * so, is.
* Bug correction of the CZ80 completed. You think it stopped being different from the MAME Z80 core.
With being the case that it is said, as for MAME Z80 edition abolition.
* It tried to be able to appoint the sampling rate of sound.
It reached the point where it can select the 44100Hz, but whether it does not change excessively.

(0.1.4 bugfix)
* Sample it tried to restart the occasion where the menu is passed through to the case where rate is modified.
* VSYNC it meaning that option has become invalid, it corrects. Simply, still cleanly same period with the reason which is done
Because it is not, good method in the midst of groping.

Download via comments

miemt11
February 15th, 2006, 12:13
I personnel prefer this version PSP v0.1.4 Bugfix more than NeoCD PSP v0.9.1.

e.g AOF 3 and SS 4 can run faster and reach 57-60 fps by using NJ version

but NeoCD PSP v0.9.1 can only reach 50-53 fps

The down side is the slower loading speed

Voltron
February 16th, 2006, 02:32
Has anyone tested Samurai Spirits RPG on both EMU's? I have not tried this EMU yet but on NeoCD v0.9.1 whenever you speak with someone in the game, the text window is hidden behind the graphics. I'm not sure if this is something that can be fixed with the right config. or if it is the EMU. If you were thinking about it in terms of layers, the text window layer should appear on top but it is behind. Any input would would be appreciated.