PDA

View Full Version : PSP homebrew: new iR Shell v4.92 released, supports DAX's LEDA

AdamRav
March 13th, 2009, 16:02
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/496/irshellqjgenth.jpg

This is another minor update for bug fixing and introducing support to Dark_AleX's LEDA. The advancded multi-tasking feature is now in beta testing and will be released when it's ready. I got emails from various people asking if there is any way to join the iR Shell beta testing. I'll make an official announcement here. For donators who donate US$15 or more, you will receive an invite email to the private forum which you can download iR Shell SE releases (Special Editions / Betas) and also obtain technical support.

New Features:

- Added support to Dark_AleX's LEDA. Pls note iR Shell only supports LEDA version 0.2. To enable LEDA support within iR Shell, enable the option "Legacy Homebrew Support via DA's LEDA" under iR Configurator.
- Increase remotejoy framerate to around 30 FPS while running PS1 games.

Bug Fixes:

- Fixed most game audio stuttering while mp3 is playing.
- Fixed PPA plugin crashing with nethostfs/usbhostfs access.

Special thanks to:

- Dark_AleX for the M33 custom firmwares and his assistance during iR Shell development.
- Tyranid and other developers in ps2dev.org for creating the pspsdk.
- F34R, Osgeld, StoneCut and other moderators who keep irshell.org running and providing technical support to the community.
- All iR Shell beta testers, donators, skins & plugin contributors.

Credits:

- M33 Custom firmware & popsloader are developed by Dark_AleX/M33.
- remotejoy & usbhostfs are developed by Tyranid.
- iR Shell bundled skins & plugins are developed by their corresponding authors.
- iR Shell Manual & FAQs are written by StoneCut.

Paypal Donation Link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business= [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Installation Instructions:

- This is an update, unzip and merge to your previous 4.9 or 4.91 release.

Shrygue
March 13th, 2009, 23:15
So another update for IrShell has come? Good to know it's still being worked on. Haven't updated my installed version for a while, still at 4.7 I think. I'll give this latest release a go sometime soon.

Squall_Strife89
March 15th, 2009, 19:24
Will this work for me if I dont have any previous versions or Ir shell? I have a PSP with 5.00m33-6 and one with 3.52m33-4...