PDA

View Full Version : PSP Brew v0.61

wraggster
February 14th, 2006, 22:47
Stefano Russel (http://www.stefanorussello.tk/) has released a new version of his PSP Brew Software for the PSP, PSP Brew is great for Converting Eboots and changing icons etc on releases.

Heres whats new:

- Fast sorting of corrupted data
- Fast sorting of homebrew in graphic mode
- Chinese language added
- Portuguese language fixed
- Fixed the loading of transparent and smaller icons
- If the pbp doesn't have the icon default one is added

Download via comments

urherenow
February 15th, 2006, 00:29
Ok, I'll bite :). I'll give this a try and post my thoughts... It's about time I tried pushing those corrupted data things to the bottom :p

UPDATE: This program doesn't even work. All I get is a "runtime error 52, Bad file name or number" when I run it. There is no readme, and when you click on the web link it goes to an Italian (I guess) page with a British flag on one side, but when you click on the British flag... the page still isn't translated. Doesn't look like there is much info there anyway :(.

UPDATE#2: It works at home (XPsp2) but not at work (W2k). No time to test though, I'll have to test tomorrow after work.

UPDATE#3: COOL! Took a minute to figure out the interface but not only are all of my corrupted data icons at the bottom, but it fixed my NesterJ as well! NesterJ stopped working for me a while back but I guess putting a newer date on the % folder than the regular folder fixes the problem! I'm so happy now ;) Also this is the first opportunity I've had to convert 1.50 stuff back to 1.0

Now the cons...

editing PBP's seems a bit flakey. PBP unpacker is probably still better.
No option to change 1.0 pbps to 1.5s
Doesn't want to work in Win2k (or my work system is missing some software that this requires and there isn't any info on what that may be, such as an updated version of IE or sth)

Gredler
March 1st, 2006, 09:44
I just tried to download the this, PSP Homebrew 9, and PSP Game Organizer. Of the links only this and PSP Homebrew 9 worked, and between the two programs this one worked great.

A little laggy, and being able to size the windows would be nice, but this is defenatly the simplest program to use, and works the best (as I said, of the three this is the only one that ended up working for me)

Organized my icons, and now that I see the customization options besides icons (nice explanations, SEI has the same option, but no explanation) so I will be making some nice customizations to my file list - Great app thanks for making it :D

grin.ch
April 11th, 2006, 21:43
this program is sick! I tried it last night with the NOKXploit, and it makes 1.0 quickly and easily! I haven't really gotten into it other than that though, but I can't wait to see what else this prog has to offer. If you like this, you should try pBpMaker from hack my psp!