PDA

View Full Version : PSP Helicopter 0.5!

wraggster
February 14th, 2006, 22:52
Shatterdome (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?p=419055#post419055) has updated his PSP Helicopter game, heres whats new:

<blockquote>Anyways i've updated and skipped a bunch of decimal points to 0.5 :P As I feel i'm at least, if not more then halfway done this biatch...

Big feature added as well, high scores....yes you can now keep track of your momentous accomplishments in this game !! :P Yet to put in a name entering system, but that will come in time...

Next thing is implementing mp3 playback, then allowing users to create a playlist, maybe with 10 songs to start, that will hopefully play from the psp/music dir gonna get working on that now.... thx for looking...

damn, think rar'ing the file messed with my savegame.dat..so if you get alot of crazy numbers in the high scores, just open savegame.dat(is under psp/game/helicopter) in notepad, select all the giberish and delete it, and save it...then start the game, dont goto high scores, play one round of the game first, and all will be good...going to see why raring messed it up...</blockquote>

Download via Comments