February 15th, 2006, 16:47
New Accessory for the PSP released, heres the info:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-rechargeable-handgrip.jpg

Product Features

Perfect for longer gaming sessions
Special gamepad design for greater control
Has a rechargeable battery pack of 1200mAH

Description

Designed to hold your PSP firmly and give you more of a gamepad feel for greater comfortability. Also has built in 1200mAH rechargeable battery pack.

More info Here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=7607&lsaid=219793

kyus
February 15th, 2006, 17:37
I've had one of these sitting for months now wraggster :P It isn't new, but it's an amazing product.

The comfort is incredible... you wouldn't believe how much it can extend play time because your pinkies don't fall asleep. It also fits the psp very securely. You can pick them up for around £6 on ebay. Well worth it. Just make sure you get the 1200mah one, and not the 600.

My opinion, buy one of these, 2 2gb sticks you've got the perfect gaming setup for psp.

shadowprophet
February 15th, 2006, 18:24
But I like this idea.

It doesnt look too terrible.
And gives you a little somthing extra to hold on to, I know ive come close to droping my psp a hundred times.
Id give this one an a+ :D

PraiseBrad
February 15th, 2006, 20:56
iv had one of these for months now but i found that the back of the product is kinda flimsy so i used tape and 2 peices of wood to secure it to the psp better its a really great product tho

indstr
February 16th, 2006, 00:26
the handles look like they are too big to be comfortable? i don't know. anybody else's opinion on this product? is there anybody who has tried it and doesn't like the comfort-level?

lilvietquoc
February 16th, 2006, 04:31
does this have speakers on it too? cuz it looks like there's something in the headphone port. o yeah....are there any portable speakers for the psp for extra sound?

shadowprophet
February 16th, 2006, 04:41
does this have speakers on it too? cuz it looks like there's something in the headphone port. o yeah....are there any portable speakers for the psp for extra sound?
Thats not the headphone port.
Thats the ac adapter port bro :)
thats where you plug it into the psp to allow for the extra power this accessory provides :p