PDA

View Full Version : Resistance: Retribution

wraggster
March 16th, 2009, 20:46
Newly released today:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/84/pa.146434.1.jpg

features
A third person action-adventure game created specifically for PSP that bridges Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2™
Dramatic storyline set against the battle to retake the European continent, follows a single soldier’s grim determination to avenge his fallen brother
Utilizes Bend Studio’s third generation PSP engine that allows for more enemies on screen, more detailed characters with higher resolution bitmaps and specular highlights, and a memory buffer system that allows for larger and more detailed worlds
Advanced third person targeting system designed specifically for the PSP
Liberal checkpoint system makes the title ideal for small bursts of gameplay perfect for the on-the-go gamer
Weapons include favorites from Resistance: Fall of Man like the Auger, Carbine, and LAARK, as well as new weapons based on hybrid Alien/Human technology – including the BM001 Razor and the Longbow 1S-1K “One shot, one kill” sniper rifle
Over 10 different types of enemies, including Chimera from Resistance 2™ and Resistance: Fall of Man – including the Titan, Slipskull, Hybrids and Leapers – and all new enemies like the Hag and Cloven
Intense eight player multiplayer gameplay with five game modes including Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Containment and Assimilation available via ad-hoc and infrastructure

description
Set in the weeks after Resistance: Fall of Man®, Resistance: Retribution follows the story of former British Marine James Grayson. After a personal tragedy – he is forced to kill his own brother inside a Chimeran conversion center – Grayson goes on a vendetta to destroy every conversion center he can find. Eventually Grayson learns that his efforts have been futile... in Western Europe the Chimera have evolved a new method of converting humans to aliens. The European resistance – the Maquis – enlist Grayson's help, and he joins Cartwright and Parker in Operation Overstrike. The war to retake the European continent has begun.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-34zm.html

Buddy4point0
March 16th, 2009, 22:55
I can't wait to get this!!!
I just spent all my money though. :(

jedikevin20
March 17th, 2009, 02:15
Got game yesterday from friend working at a game store hehehe. Games awesome. Controls work pretty easy with the auto aim but its not over dependent on it. Can;t wait to play online tommorrow. I suggest you play on hard difficulty first. Get maximum enjoyment.

nomi
March 17th, 2009, 10:06
It's a great game but i don't know why they didn't stick to first person. Anyway online is alot of fun and again shouldve allowed alot more players, its only 8..! anyone here planning to play online? my id: Nomi92

pepe55
March 17th, 2009, 13:41
auto aim is for noobs and it ruin all multiplayer because if you want ranked game you´ll need auto aim enabled .Syphon filter Combat Ops is still best online game for PSP.

devdj
March 17th, 2009, 16:27
i got the game before it was released to the public its good not great

mike_jmg
March 17th, 2009, 19:04
Game it's awesome

I turned the auto aim off before I started playing, it's great without it

top spin
May 14th, 2009, 11:23
i didnt who cares its still a great game

Raekwik11
June 5th, 2009, 06:36