PDA

View Full Version : Easy DosBox Navigator & Megaman 1/3 PC

GothamAnswer
March 17th, 2009, 09:23
just recently downloaded the Easy DosBox Navigator for the PSP so I could play the two really obscure Megaman games. Well, the games included worked perfectly fine. When I tried either of the Megaman games, I would get to a screen that allowed me to choose the settings as well as a "start game" option, however I couldn't navigate or anything. A friend suggested taking a .bat file from one of the other games and copying it to the two Megaman games. I checked all the .bats first, and they were the same, so I went ahead and copied them. When using the .bats, I can navigate on the aformentioned screen and the games work, its just that when I get to the title screen, I can't do anything because none of the buttons correspond. The only time they seem is when I randomly press buttons over and over.

I tried editting the .bats for the controls (which I have a guide as to what keys do what in the game) but I still got nothing. Hopefully, someone here can give me a little help? I've tried a few forums and got not even a reply. I'd appreciate it alot.