PDA

View Full Version : Moonshell v2.00 beta 8.1

wraggster
March 18th, 2009, 16:31
Infantile Paralysiser (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/) have released a new version of the shell/media player/ does most things app for the Nintendo DS.

Please copy 'moonshl2.nds' and '/moonshl2' folder onto the root folder of MicroSD, and start 'moonshl2.nds'.

Support file formats.

Music formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG, WAV, M4A, AAC, WMA, TTA, MID, RCP, R36
MOD formats: MOD, IT, MTM, S3M, XM, 669, MED, STM, AMF, GDM, ULT, UNI, ASY, IMF, OKT, STX
Chiptune formats: SPC, NSF, GBS, HES, AY, SAP, KSS
Playlist formats: M3U, WPL
Picture formats: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, PSD
Support DPG movie files.
Support text files.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Limitations concerning format.

NDS: Not support commercial NDSROM files.
WMA: Not support 'loss-less' and 'voice mode' format WMA files.
M4A, AAC, WMA: Not support encrypted files.
MID: Not support 'Standard MIDI file format.2' format.
SPC: Tone quality is very bad.
Chiptune: Only the first track is performed. The FM sound chip cannot be emulated.
Playlist: Support encode is ANSI, S-JIS, UTF-8, CP437, CP850, CP1252.
Text file: Support encode is ANSI, S-JIS, UTF-8, UTF-16BE, UTF-16LE. Auto detection only.

Information is displayed in the file list. MP3, Jpeg, BMP, PSD, DPG only.

Limitations concerning file with large size.

Picture formats: The size that exceeds 3648x2736 pixels cannot be displayed.
Text file: The line that exceeds 131072 lines is disregarded.
MOD: The file that exceeds about 500KByte might not be able to be reproduced.
MID, RCP, R36: The file that exceeds about 500KByte might not be able to be reproduced.

Changes
2009/03/18 Version 2.00 beta.8.1

This is usually equal to beta.8. ROMEO2 has been adjusted.

2009/03/18 Version 2.00 beta.8

When moving to a deep folder, the bug to which the error (#13505) occurred was mended.
Real-time ZLIB compression in the environmental setting file was stopped. Because it is slow.
Because the AM/PM judgment of 12 hour faction was wrong, it mended.
When the DPG environment was set, the bug of the stack overflow error (#11701) was mended.
The bug that [Launch_NotFoundRelationalFile] did not correspond to the multi language was mended.
The option that switched the clock of the screen saver to 24 hour format was added.
The option that did not add the file information to the file list was added.
[FL_Popup_???, IV_Popup_???, TV_Popup_???] was added to the language file.
B button operation of the file list was changed. It became 'Music stop' from 'Go out of the folder'. Please refer to '/misctools/Additional/BBtn_FUP.txt' when you want to set 'Go out of the folder'.

Download Here (http://home.att.ne.jp/blue/moonlight/200903181443_moonshell200beta81.zip) and Give Feedback Via Comments

ds benjmin
March 18th, 2009, 17:06
Can you,in your next release,please add an option to enable/disable the check disk on startup feature because it keeps me from running it after I've had it a short time on my sd card,and even after I defragged the sd card it still wouldn't run. :mad:

I'm even having problems with the newer version,and I need some help.

It does'nt mess up until it says:

Start event loop...
Expand MemMgr array. [Process] 0->32
File systerm error. Cluster check buffer overflow.

proc_chkdsk_body.h:125 chkdsk_DuplicateCluster
_ShowBufferOverflow: #16402 Not support disk
size or cluster size.

Application halted !!
Please refer [/moonshl2/logbuf.txt]

!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------... keeps on going for about 100 lines with this-> -----------------------------------------

And the older version worked just fine after defragging it.
P.S. I have a 8GB SanDisk micro SD H C,and I am using it on Supercard ds lite one sdhc

ChaoticanarchyX
March 18th, 2009, 20:40
Can you,in your next release,please add an option to enable/disable the check disk on startup feature because it keeps me from running it after I've had it a short time on my sd card,and even after I defragged the sd card it still wouldn't run. :mad:

I'm even having problems with the newer version,and I need some help.

It does'nt mess up until it says:

Start event loop...
Expand MemMgr array. [Process] 0->32
File systerm error. Cluster check buffer overflow.

proc_chkdsk_body.h:125 chkdsk_DuplicateCluster
_ShowBufferOverflow: #16402 Not support disk
size or cluster size.

Application halted !!
Please refer [/moonshl2/logbuf.txt]

Sounds like you may (like me) have your cluster size set to 64K insted of 32k or 16k. IF you do, go to moonshell200beta81\misctools\Additional
You should see a text file that says 64K cluster. Pop that in your moonshell 2 folder and that should take care of that. Sometimes deleting the logbuf.txt in your moonshell 2 folder usually solves the problem....... Hope that gets you over the hump
Now what I am running into it this, I put DSMap's version 0.2.1 on, and for some damnedest reason its interfering with the morning timer. If you so much as have the DSmaps folder and program on the SD card the morning timer will not work. As soon as I take it off the card it work perfectly. Strange eh?..............

JushinLiger
March 19th, 2009, 08:47
I get the same error, I'm running an R4 SDHC 8Gb. I followed this advice from the Read Me file but no luck.

The reason that doesn't start is not understood.

For a part of old adaptor.
Please copy 'Clust64k.txt' and 'Ignore16.txt' that exists in '/misctools/Additional' folder onto '/moonshl2' folder.
Please refer to '/misctools/AutoDLDIPatch/AutoDLDIPatch.exe' for the firmware that doesn't support automatic operation DLDI patch.

I also looked through the errors and translated our one from Japanese.

It failed in cluster link inspection of the simple check disk. The disk or the disk where the format to which cluster size is too small was done are too large. Please try the format in SDHC corresponding edition SDFormatter.

ds benjmin
March 20th, 2009, 17:18
Thanks for the advice. :)

Syd.
March 28th, 2009, 21:09
Format and Defragment. Worked for me. :)