PDA

View Full Version : Josef Fritzl Pleads Guilty to Imprisoning Daughter and Kids in Secret Basement

wraggster
March 19th, 2009, 17:26
Yeah, that guy is back in the news again, currently on trial. After locking his daughter in a secret, electronically sealed basement for 24 years, turning her into a sex slave, and fathering children with her (bleck), Fritzl finally pled guilty to charges of imprisonment and murder, among others. today in the third day of his trial. Fritzl is facing a sentence of 10 to life. Good riddance.

http://i.gizmodo.com/5174395/josef-fritzl-pleads-guilty-to-imprisoning-daughter-and-kids-in-secret-basement

- Dirty bastard, give me the gun

dejkirkby
March 19th, 2009, 18:08
It has been announced that he will serve 24 years with a chance of release after 15. The lives of all those people and the torment they went through is only worth 24 years?
Stop the World, I want to get off.

fg-54
March 19th, 2009, 20:48
oh wow! only 24 years for imprisoning a girl for 24 years and using her as a sex slave!?!?!? not enough in MY opinion.

Shrygue
March 19th, 2009, 21:07
So 24 years inside but can get a chance for parole in 15? That fails, he ought to get 40 years or prefably, death by hanging.

dejkirkby
March 19th, 2009, 21:44
He and his legal team were expecting him to spend the rest of days incarcerated. Fingers crossed he gets his wish.
What really gets me angry about his was his comments stating that watching his daughter give video evidence brought home the torment he forced upon his family for the first time.
But not the 24 years of raping of his family and the indirect murder of his child/grandchild.
Another thing I read really turned my blood cold.
The daughter, Elizabeth said for the first few years he wouldn't even speak to her, he only came with supplies and to rape her.

Darksaviour69
March 20th, 2009, 01:58
I'm guessing that it would have been a longer sentence if he had pleaded not guilty, + I think he will died in prison considering his age.

Also it seems that he a a petty shity childhood too. Doesn't excuse what he did, but not everything is black and white...