PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Gets Stateside Release This Fall

wraggster
March 19th, 2009, 18:19
Tecmo confirmed their not-so-secret announcement is Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. The publisher plans to release the game in two territories this fall: Japan and North America. Even though Tecmo doesn’t have a European branch Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 will arrive in PAL regions too via an unnamed publisher. Hello, Ubisoft?

Compared to the Xbox 360 version released last year, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 will add Ayane as a playable character, new giant bosses, and at least one more weapon. Microsoft, the international publisher for Ninja Gaiden 2 on the Xbox 360, dropped the suggested retail price from $60 to $30 putting it on par with other Platinum Hits reprints.

Given the choice between the two versions and providing you have both consoles is an extra character and some more colossal boss fights worth an extra $30?

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/03/19/ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-gets-stateside-release-this-fall/

pibs
March 19th, 2009, 19:50
To me its not worth it, I will be picking this game up though. I was wondering why it was so cheap too. I just figured there was a few bugs with the game and so they dropped the price. Now that I know I won't hesitate to get it.