PDA

View Full Version : The Daily Question #1 - Do You Still Import Games/Consoles ?

wraggster
March 21st, 2009, 15:19
The worldwide credit crunch (otherwise known as the banks knnackering up the worlds economy) has really took its toll on the Import Market, a year ago i was getting over 2 dollars to the Pound, now its down to 1.40, this especially for the UK makes importing from abroad a damn expensive buisness now, infact making imported games more expensive than ones brought here.

So Do You Still Import Games/Consoles ?

potatoman
March 21st, 2009, 15:27
The worldwide credit crunch (otherwise known as the banks knnackering up the worlds economy) has really took its toll on the Import Market, a year ago i was getting over 2 dollars to the Pound, now its down to 1.40, this especially for the UK makes importing from abroad a damn expensive buisness now, infact making imported games more expensive than ones brought here.

So Do You Still Import Games/Consoles ?

Yeah, I got bored of waiting for SSMB to come out in the UK so I imported it and got it like 3 months ahead of our release. By the time my mates got it I was already 20x better than them and so bored of it that I went back to play MGS4 again (5th time)

staticshade
March 21st, 2009, 16:02
lol it's sad that in this century the concept of worldwide releases still evades game publishers

i've never imported games the rates are to criminal

Aryn
March 24th, 2009, 06:35
I only import something if I want it badly and it is impossible to obtain in my area. But then, the only thing I imported for the past two years were parts to fix my old portable systems.