PDA

View Full Version : perhaps a downgrader or new homebrew firmware: "custom 3.0 eboot"

blackthief
February 17th, 2006, 13:45
ok, first of all hi. iam from germany so my english isnt so good :D but i saw something amazing...here: link removed -1time
you can read it. a man creates not a eloader or downgrader; he will perhaps create new fw for psp^^. how i said iam not good in english so i wont describe this work longer. but what do you think of this?
i think you can create you own firmware for psp for playing only homebrew^^
let me see how you react :)

AtariFreek
February 17th, 2006, 15:10
I Beleive I Have Already Seen This. Apparently It Bricks Your PSP.

blackthief
February 17th, 2006, 15:18
no, it dont brick your psp!!! it isnt a downgrader yet but it is in progress an perhaps there will be a homebrew frimware wich with you can play all you want on your psp :D

DraconumPB
February 17th, 2006, 16:00
from the last page (of 22) in the thread:

why did u resurrect this thread?

this does not work. PERIOD. i think that u coulda looked at the date and realised such an old post woulda not been that important. if it had worked, we would all know about it by now...

please read the whole thread (especially if it's that long and old) before posting things like this.

blackthief
February 17th, 2006, 16:14
sry, i thought it was a little bit new news ^^

IndianCheese
February 18th, 2006, 02:16
Whoa.

I just unpacked it...and there is no DATA.PSP. Weird...

But seriously...all you have to do to cause this to happen is add a PSP_SYSTEM_VER of any number to an EBOOT.PBP and it is detected that that specific version must be installed to run it.

Cap'n 1time
February 18th, 2006, 03:16
removing the link for safety :) . some idiots will download and try anything before reading and I dont want anyone to mess up their psp regardless of how dumb they are.