PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
March 22nd, 2009, 17:56
Metal.... Gear? Solid Touch? That's right! I've gotta finish playing through the iPhone-only entry in the Metal Gear Solid series, not expecting the same dense narrative and tear-jerking tactics from the PlayStation 3 blockbuster.

In addition to Metal Gear Solid Touch, I need to wrap up this MadWorld thing before we head up to San Francisco. You know, the Game Developers Conference is next week, so I need to pack, make myself publicly presentable and get all my ducks in a row before the flood of appointments hits.

Beyond those two games, I may play a little Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on the Dreamcast. You know, for research purposes. What's on your gaming agenda this weekend? Anyone pick up Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars or Resistance: Retribution this week?

http://kotaku.com/5177056/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

shango46
March 22nd, 2009, 21:12
I am going to give that MadWorld game a go later today. From what I have seen in previews for it, it looks like Army of Darkness mixed with Sin City and Celebrity Death Match. My kind of game! lol.

mike_jmg
March 22nd, 2009, 22:36
Resistance Retribution, still haven't finished it but the game is great

edit: game is hard as hell without the auto-aim, more enjoyable though

mcdougall57
March 23rd, 2009, 00:19
RE5 wicked game

jamotto
March 23rd, 2009, 01:10
Geki-Oh Shooting King
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles

cutout
March 23rd, 2009, 12:38
Chinatown Wars... I can't believe how great they've managed to make it!

goshogun1
March 23rd, 2009, 16:41
Well, all this week is my Weekend (springbreak) so...

Dragon Quest IV is getting much more interesting having reached Chapter 5.
I just opened Yakuza after letting it sit on the shelf for a year. OMG this game is awesome! Kinda reminds me of a mix of Shenmue, and Diehard arcade. I just ordered the sequel, and pray the PS3 version comes here.
Anyway, I am getting Killzone 2 in a few days for a B-day present, so that should be my main game for a while. I am always looking for something to show off my PS3. This looks like a good choice.

NOCHUCK
March 24th, 2009, 05:44
Now that I've found a full speed workin version of SimCity 2000 for the POPs I've gonna use the hell outta the psp (Looked forever and couln't find a good psx-psp conversion)