PDA

View Full Version : Snes9xGC Beta 2 Released

wraggster
March 5th, 2005, 11:40
HonkeyKong has took Lantus Sourcecode and released the first (non-linux port) Snes emulator for the Gamecube Console, heres the news from this release:[br][br] Fixed: Graphics garbage cleared up, thanks to WinterMute for help with that.[br]Full SNES Audio emulation now, BIG thanks to Shagkur for the new mixer code![br]Added C-Stick mapping to SNES ABXY buttons for games like Smash TV and Total Carnage. [br][br]Download this new emulator for the Gamecube from Here (http://gcemu.dcemu.co.uk/snes9xgc.shtml).

Honkey_Kong
March 5th, 2005, 13:11
Thanks for posting this, Wraggster. I'd just registered an account and was preparing to make a post about it, since so many people seem interested. :)

wraggster
March 5th, 2005, 13:55
Since Lantus released the source ive been hoping for someone to compile and fix the problems that were left :)

Now i just wish the postman would hurry up with my parcel with all the Gamecube Homebrew stuff in it :)

Christuserloeser
March 5th, 2005, 16:01
Damn, this is great! Thank you HK :) Now I got DSNES/SFC for Dreamcast and SNES9xGC for my GC ;D

soccerboi00
March 7th, 2005, 20:44
HonkeyKong you are a beast! Your emulator is so great, I developed a batch file for us windows users to make it easier!

To make a batch file, create a new text document and erase the .txt extension and put .bat. Then right click on the file and then click edit. Paste this in with the correct information

cls
drive letter emulator on:
cd complete path
s9xinject %1 %1.dol

so for example on my computer, it is:

cls
D:
cd D:\My Gamecube Files\Emulators\SNES9XGC-Beta2
s9xinject %1 %1.dol

Now to create a compiled dol, drag a snes rom over the batch file, and there you go! The compiled dol will be in the folder where the rom is. '

So if I dragged mario.smc onto the batch, out would come mario.smc.dol without having to type anything!