PDA

View Full Version : PSPRadio v0.38 Pre-Release 5

wraggster
February 18th, 2006, 12:35
The PSP Radio Team (http://pspradio.berlios.de/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=252) have released a new version of their software for the PSP that streams internet music to your PSP via Wifi, heres whats new:

NEW FEATURES

Core: Added exception handler. This will display some useful information (for the developers) if/when PSPRadio crashes. (r804,805)
BUG FIXES

3DUI: Rewrote the textrendering of lists and options so only one event is sent, to make it more stable (r798)
3DUI: Removed the layer between the UI and the WindowManager, since it was redundant. (r799)
3DUI: Rewrote several event handlers to reduce context switches and make it more stable. (r800)
3DUI: Last event stuff (for now) cleaned up. The 3DUI seems quite more stable now. (r801)
3DUI: Reordered the initialization, to remove reset while switching UIs. (r802)

Download via comments

MaxSMoke
February 18th, 2006, 21:16
Sweet! I'll try this one RIGHT Away! I love the look of the "3D" interface, even though it's not really 3D, but it's stability has been very poor. It crashed to the point were the PSP Hard-reset's itself. Hopefully, this release will fix that problem permanently!

Kuru
March 10th, 2006, 14:20
Hi!
I´m not getting this one to work properly..
Wifi is enabled and running, I get a list of shoutcasts to choose from, but when I do select one and hit 'play' I get an error message like 'connection reset by peer'...
Thanks in advance for any clues!

jetspbak
March 17th, 2006, 02:22
IT WONT WORK!!!!!
when i try to extract the eboot in file:PSPRADIO it says file is invalid or corrupt.
ive tryd extracting with pbp unpacker and kxploit

aznprince5302006
July 8th, 2006, 11:09
mine isn't workin i wonder what is wrong it says the game is corrupted or somethin

Gargantula
July 12th, 2006, 18:47
How come this isn't listed on the main http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk web page? This is amazing! It's buggy as hell, but it sometimes works. I hooked up my PSP to big speakers and danced away! Haha! :) Keep up the good work!

The UI design in Text3D is awesome, that should be the default, not the Text theme when bugs are fixed. When one loads this, switch over to this theme, it looks cool and displays more info.

JKKDARK
July 12th, 2006, 22:15
good news :D