PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.1.6 (bugfix 2) (NeoGeo CD Emulator for PSP)

wraggster
February 20th, 2006, 13:07
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) has released a new update of his NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP. (Neogeo CD Emulator)

Heres whats new: (Via translation)

NEO Drift Out Drawing Problems fixed.
Display problem with sprites when shrunk fixed
Temp fix to Zooming of left side of screen to original size fixed.
The Opening movie in Last Blade 2 has been temp fixed.

Download via comments (anyone give a better translation please do ;))

Voltron
February 20th, 2006, 14:56
Is this guy human?

aries2k4
February 20th, 2006, 15:06
If he is, he doesn´t sleep, or maybe he codes while asleep? Damn,Its uncanny.
Anyway just tried this emu yesterday, looks real sweet. Very impressive NJ.

philbee
February 20th, 2006, 16:47
i love it, thank you. playing windjammers perfectly. thanks again nj

Illegal Machine
February 20th, 2006, 16:52
I love this guy.

If he and Zelurker were having a litle competition, I wonder who won?

The_Ultimate_Eggman
February 20th, 2006, 18:51
NOT another ease up an release weekly or monthly !!!! YAWN !!! work on a MVS orAES emu to !!! yawn asleep now to many releaseses. BORINING !!!

Illegal Machine
February 20th, 2006, 21:13
NOT another ease up an release weekly or monthly !!!! YAWN !!! work on a MVS orAES emu to !!! yawn asleep now to many releaseses. BORINING !!!

Dude, you're an idiot.

I've downoaded every single version of this as he updates them , and I guarantee you that every update provides signifigant improvments to the performance, so kiss BOTH sides of my A55 mister.

thanks a lot for your opinion btw

b8a
February 20th, 2006, 21:30
The translation's not complete, but it gets the point across, so I don't think there's any need to re-translate it this time. I did want to mention though that, on his site, the author has strongly reiterated his request for bug reports (that's how he knew what to fix this time). So make sure to drop him a line if you find any.

moogster66
February 21st, 2006, 02:39
Dude, you're an idiot.

BRAVO MACHINE MAN! :D

Voltron
February 21st, 2006, 05:46

Very simple solution. You can wait to download the latest version of this EMU once a week or once a month. This guy wants feedback and has been really dedicated. That deserves none other than respect and appreciation. If I have been supporting a favored EMU for months and a new update regardless of how small was released, I'd be very excited. It what makes the scene so fun.

If you want to offer some meaninful contribution, send NJ an E-mail with suggestions.