PDA

View Full Version : MS Already Talking with Developers about Next-Gen Xbox

wraggster
March 28th, 2009, 17:33
Exciting news for gamers - Microsoft is deep in the development process for the successor to the Xbox 360 games console, it's been revealed.

One of the first credible reports on the topic, Blizzard's Rob Pardo has confirmed that his company has taken part in talks with Microsoft about the next-next-gen console.

Speaking at a lunch at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, Pardo did not provide hardware details - only that Blizzard is "actively in discussions with Microsoft" about the new gaming hardware.

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/news.phtml/23244/24268/next-gen-xbox-confirmed-blizzard-developer.phtml

mcdougall57
March 29th, 2009, 00:39
Yeah!! I'd love my already Next-Gen piece of hardware to become redundant in the next couple of years!! And then I get to fork out £300. **** that I'd rather buy a PS3.

rokobungi
March 29th, 2009, 12:30
ah yes, that's it. Sony and Nintendo just stop development on new hardware when a console comes out.....

these companies are ALWAYS in development of new hardware even if it would be 10 years before they release it.