View Full Version : Monkey 64 WIP News (Nintendo 64 Emulator for PSP)

wraggster
February 22nd, 2006, 02:36
PSMonkey posted some news about his Nintendo 64 Emulator for the PSP:

<blockquote>Monkey Present

Thanks to zilmar's help (of PJ64). I have fixed a few stupid mistakes I made in opcodes and starting register values (lol, n64 though it was in pal mode).

Anyways many more demos are now running but more bugs are stoping me further (most demos run 1-2 frames then hang or need more opcodes emulated).

So enjoy the shots and good times all around !!</blockquote>

Check out the new screenshots via PSmonkeys Site on our Network here --> http://nemo.dcemu.co.uk/

.:PSP1.0:.
February 22nd, 2006, 07:24
Awesome news... With great improvements.. Glad to hear more demos work.. Keep up the great work PSMonkey

Voltron
February 22nd, 2006, 13:49
Any progress on this is exciting and the work is appreciated.

D0N
February 22nd, 2006, 13:56
Yeh! cant wait till it is working properly.

vettacossx
February 22nd, 2006, 20:25
omg thank you so much its gr8 to see so much from this emu im a big 64 emulation fan cant wait for wave race killer instict mk4 mario pokemon stadium so much insentive and so much to look forward to if we can help you please post what we could do id like to contribute i have alot of time gr8 work monkey man u r gr8

Knutselmaaster
February 22nd, 2006, 20:30
Props from Paris!
And real nice to get the pj64 team involved, my son and i play n64 games every day thanx to them. I wish you the best luck and hope to play n64 on the road soon!

Thanks for your effort.

And if you need beta testers sometimes, just ask.

Mysteryman
February 22nd, 2006, 22:03
pokemon stadium?

You passed up the Zelda Games, Mario Kart, Resident Evil, Goldeneye and Mario 64 for Pokemon Stadium? lol

Anyhow good job on the emulator so far, thanks for all the work you've put in it.