PDA

View Full Version : Furious Music -- Official Feet of Fury Swap Disc

DCEmu_Newsposter
April 25th, 2004, 11:28
nz17 posted this [br][br] Hello Everyone [br][br]My name is Sean Robinson and I'm head of Nz17 Productions. My organization was thinking of releasing some official swap CDs for the commercial homebrew game Feet of Fury. Thing is, before we move forward with production, I want to guage the loyal Dreamcast fans' reaction first. [br][br]These compilations, planned to be a total of four, would include a number of new tracks for play with the Feet of Fury game. Each release would feature either 15 tracks at $9.95 or 8 tracks at $4.95, depending on whether you all think we should go with a higher priced volume or cheaper with less music. [br][br]Every compilation would focus on one to three different yet complimentary music styles, such as punk, new age, classical, rock, jazz, and swing. [br][br]What I would like to know is, how many of you would be interested in such a thing, and how many of you would be willing to order it, and which price and track combination you'd prefer (i.e. 15@$9.95 or 8@$4.95). I welcome any requests for genres, but please, no group or musician requests. [br][br]More at this Topic (http://www.dcemulation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=49289)

Christuserloeser
May 18th, 2004, 10:06
Actually, I really like(d) the idea :'(