PDA

View Full Version : How do you enable Moonshell plugins?

Lorestel
February 24th, 2006, 08:03
I know I'm being an idiot, but I just don't know what I'm not doing right. I can't figure out how to enable the various plugins for the current version of Moonshell. I've also been having trouble changing the backgrounds ever since the setup file was added. I know it's probably some little thing that I have or haven't clicked, but could somebody please help me?
Also, I'm using a gbamp for moonshell.

thaive
February 28th, 2006, 07:35
i too have had trouble but it all seems to work for me now - the plugins are now a part of moonshell and will stay that way - whatever is in the plugin folder thats found inside the shell folder seems to be incorporated into moonshell. For me, being an sc card user, when i run the setup i export it to my sc card, so it copies over the boot.nds as well as the shell folder.

for us it is very important to include the shell folder in the root directory.

if you wanted to skin your moonshell, copy over the new image files into the shell folder to replace the old, then run the setup again and put hte new boot.nds ans shell fodler on your card.

i'm not sure if this will help or if this is specifically what you are asking - hope it helps a little though.

Lorestel
March 1st, 2006, 22:55
Thank you, Thaive. I was just forgetting the shell folder. Told ya I was being an idiot.

thaive
March 2nd, 2006, 05:42
hehe, i myself only found that out a few days ago :)