PDA

View Full Version : DS Video Player Released

wraggster
April 1st, 2009, 14:45
This news was sent to our email, heres the details:

Hello,
I just released this new homebrew video player for the NDS,

All the keys even start/sel do various things. Will work in most emulator such as no$gba, or flash cards. May need to be in root dir if files cannot be opened proper.

DeSmuME the following settings are required: Emulation→GBA
Slot→Compact Flash→folder

Thank you,
Isa

Download Here (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W0XF3OZX) and Give Feedback Via Comments

leinad
April 1st, 2009, 16:11
Nice ^^
But also, converting takes ages, just like the other video solutions for the DS ;(
I still prefer moonshell~

paul3100
April 1st, 2009, 18:02
I still prefer moonshell

+1

But its nice all the same to get another media player :-)

I take it that the ds isn't powerfull enough to decode divx/avi files fast enough for smooth playback? cause i would rather chuck a 700mb film or whatever on than mess with convertors and the rubish quality you get.

paul

ChaoticanarchyX
April 1st, 2009, 23:46
Is it me, or have the movie files playing worse and more worse with each new moonshell 2 beta release? Beta five, the movies would play great and now they seem to be playing worse each new update.....

DanTheManMS
April 3rd, 2009, 20:33
Wow, I knew it was coming given the date, but this is actually surprisingly well-done. Wonder how they managed to get the rotation and scaling effects in without impacting performance too much.

kurtless
April 5th, 2009, 01:18
So, how does the playback look? Better then Moonshell?

DanTheManMS
April 11th, 2009, 07:17
So, how does the playback look? Better then Moonshell?

Just... download the file and you'll see why your question makes no sense. Trust me.