http://www.dcemu.co.uk/bor/shot0001ka.gif

Version 0.06 By SamuraiX

Updates:
-Finished Widescreen mode.
-Updated font spacing for funky fonts.
-Added Available Memory to PSP Options.
-Added Sound Effects to Pause Screen.
-Defaults to Widescreen Mode.
-Defaults to 222 Mhz since there is no slowdown.

Fixes:
-Crash from using in-game exit.

Known Issues:
-None that I know of...

Next Release:
-Pak File Selector.

Download via comments

siulmagic
February 25th, 2006, 07:47
great job man

kayhanbakid
February 25th, 2006, 08:06
Thanx A Lot For Your Hard Work In Making This Game Run Perfectly. :) :) :d

Atien
February 25th, 2006, 12:32
Hi!

Playing BOR in widescreen is awesome. Now I know that the weird bad guys are not waiting for you in the street, but they are falling from the sky :)

I noticed only one (big) problem with the widescreen mode:
in the original BOR.PAK, you can't pass through the end of level 1.2 (when there is two tables to destroy). The last lady angel dressed in red don't appear at all, whereas it works in normal screen mode.

Keep up the good work !

Dual
February 25th, 2006, 12:51
The wide screen mode is pretty sweet but there is a problem with it.

In AvsP mod you can't advance past the first segment of the game. The screen stops scrolling and you are left stuck with no where to go.

groovemaster303
February 25th, 2006, 14:05
yes i agree with Dual. widescreen and the superfast loading are wicked but
i cannot advance past the bar stage on the original BOR game and the same thing happens on the megaman mod too it seems to just not want to advance to the next section it just lets you wander with nothing to do.
anyone else have this problem?

SamuraiX
February 25th, 2006, 15:42
I will look into the those issues. As for the games, I would recommend using paks created for dreamcast then ps2 lastly pc versions. PSP only has so much memory to use but I will try to improve that as well.

Anima229
February 25th, 2006, 16:25
Thanks!! and keep up the excellent work!!!!!!

aries2k4
February 25th, 2006, 17:02
Great progress. The psp scene has been hot lately. All praise to the coders.(wish I could code), you guys are great!!!

D0N
February 25th, 2006, 18:08
Thanks SamuraiX for this fantastic update once again :D

frickfrock99
February 25th, 2006, 20:02
oh geez hate to sound n00b but how do i get this to play?! where do i put the file? PLEASE HELP ME!

yempham86
February 25th, 2006, 22:51
im juss getting the green screen with credits and title of bor version (fw 2.0) but lately i've been able to enjoy past bor versions. keep up the good work. hopefully i can get this to work properly on my psp

SamuraiX
February 25th, 2006, 23:24
hmm, alot of changes went into this build try deleting the settings file that bor creates. Then restart bor and have it create a new one.

nexus68
February 26th, 2006, 01:37
The wide screen mode is pretty sweet but there is a problem with it.
In AvsP mod you can't advance past the first segment of the game. The screen stops scrolling and you are left stuck with no where to go.

yes same problem with AvsP, but great improvement on v0.05 and v0.06.

moogster66
February 26th, 2006, 01:57
I had trouble with AVP also, but i downloaded a different PAK file, and it fixed it. Also, in the first stage, there is rain falling. The first Pak file, it wasn't there. The second file fixed that too. I found a really cool site for BOR Pak files.They have AVP, and there are a bunch of files, and pics too. May be good for the noobs. http://borrevolution.vg-network.com/cmods.html :D

frickfrock99
February 27th, 2006, 02:54
lol ok what i really need help is getting it ON the psp. the farthest i've gotten is plugging in the usb cable into my psp to the computer and i have the 398 kb bor006.rar file but where do i go from there? i.e where do i put the file

jangosolo
February 27th, 2006, 21:19
lol ok what i really need help is getting it ON the psp. the farthest i've gotten is plugging in the usb cable into my psp to the computer and i have the 398 kb bor006.rar file but where do i go from there? i.e where do i put the file
Put the contents of the .rar file into a folder X:/PSP/GAME/Bor/ and then add a bor pack in the same directory (rename that to bor.pak)

frickfrock99
February 27th, 2006, 23:59
ok now where do i get this bor.pak? do i just use the same file?

frickfrock99
February 28th, 2006, 03:41
or is it a different thing altogether? where do i get it if it is