PDA

View Full Version : Beats of Rage PSP V0065 Bugfixs

SamuraiX
February 26th, 2006, 08:55
Version 0.065 By SamuraiX Demanded by the people!!! :)

Fixes:
-Compatibility with 2.0+ (Eloader: 0.95 Patch: 22 Feb 06) Test with my 2.0
-End Of Level Stuck Bug
-Enemies now walk into level versus falling from sky.

Usage:
-pak file must be renamed to "bor.pak" lowercase letters.
-Use supplied settings.sav
-Use DC, PS2, Xbox and PC mod paks in that order due to PSP Memory limits.

Download via Comments

yempham86
February 26th, 2006, 09:11
wow. your a great guy. its working with the eloader now (fw 2.0). thanks for making such an awesome program for the public. thanks and keep up the great work!!!

Dual
February 26th, 2006, 16:39
Awesome work! SamuraiX

There is a minor bug I found where the background on the right side of the screen slightly over laps when you reach the end of a level.

Other than that this works perfect. Thank you for your time and effort you have put into making this great piece of homebrew. :D

SamuraiX
February 26th, 2006, 16:49
There is a minor bug I found where the background on the right side of the screen slightly over laps when you reach the end of a level.

I think this depends on the pak. Some packs don't have an issue and some due. What we have to remember is that the paks were designed to be displayed in a 4x3 window and widescreen mode just takes the 4x3 version and tricks it to display in 16x9 window. I would be more than happy to work with a mod/pak creater/artist to create native 480x272 widescreen paks.

aries2k4
February 26th, 2006, 16:51
Thanks for all your work on this SamuraiX!!!

2.01user
February 26th, 2006, 19:03
where do you get the bor.pak from and any other paks

2.01user
February 26th, 2006, 20:18
i tried to play the bor game but i dont havde the bor pak. does anyone know where i could get one .

Ennohex
February 26th, 2006, 20:31
where do you get the bor.pak from and any other paks

I found the best place to get them is at dcevolution. Seeing as It's better to use Dreamcast paks. You'll find the paks on the discjuggler downloads.

ronwiel
February 27th, 2006, 13:55
Are there only five paks :confused:

Megaman War of the Past
Road Rash Revolution
Kill Ryu Volume 1
Kill Ryu Volume 2
Joe and Mac Caverman Ninja

Ennohex
February 27th, 2006, 19:47
Are there only five paks :confused:

Megaman War of the Past
Road Rash Revolution
Kill Ryu Volume 1
Kill Ryu Volume 2
Joe and Mac Caverman Ninja

Awwww... HELL no!
There are lots around. But it seems that only the original bor.pak file doesn't crash. All the others I've played crash at approximatly the 2nd to 3rd stage.
Oddly enough, I havn't tried any of the ones on your list. Also, I'm running a 2.00 system and I alternate between the loaders (eloaders 0.9 and 0.95)

I'm no coder, but it seems that even I can create pak files for this game. So it would stand to reason that we'll be seeing many others coding pack files exclusivly for the psp. I hope someone fixes the "widescreen mode" to exclude those black borders. Borders drive me NUTS!

I've been downloading pak files from all the Dreamcast sites, It's AAALLIIIVEEEE! My buddy who owns the DC is smiling right now cause I wrote a BOR collection disc for him. Gosh darn it, I'm such a great guy!

Keep up the great work guys, BOR Rocks!

Norlo_uk
February 28th, 2006, 16:54
Hey guyes, am new to this but have been playing BoR for a few days now and wanted to get this new version as it sounds great. However, when i click on the d/l link, it takes me back to the log in screen! Am i doing something wrong?

Also, while i am posting - quick Q. When you want to use a mod pack, how do you do this. I have got the, for exmaple, Crisis Evil Mod, have unpacked it, and go into the BOR_MOD folder. There is a Bor.pak file, but it is zero k! plus there is a bunch of other stuff. Does all of this need to go into the same folder as the BoR PBP?

Any help would be most welcome. And hey Samurai X - this is a damn fine bit of work mate. :-)

2.01user
March 1st, 2006, 23:34
Can someone post some websites or anything to help me find some good paks.