PDA

View Full Version : What Games Have You Bought This Year?

wraggster
April 4th, 2009, 17:01
It's time for, you guessed it, time for me tell you it's time for TELL US DAMMIT.

Here's how it works: We ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interested in knowing you, reader person.

You probably know oodles about us - more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob - and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban ya. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion.

So, our question is:

Question: The first chunk of 2009 has passed. What games have you purchased so far?

http://kotaku.com/5197829/what-games-have-you-bought-so-far-this-year

jamotto
April 4th, 2009, 17:40
None

gumgod
April 4th, 2009, 18:54
Haven't had much time or money for gaming but I got a PS2 for Christmas so I did buy Guitar Hero 2 but that's about it... :/

Been waiting a long time on the Final fantasy echoes of time for DS so I might have to pick it up soon...

osgeld
April 4th, 2009, 21:59
psyconauts for xbox, and nothing else

booradley1212
April 4th, 2009, 23:25
Fallout 3
C&C Red Alert 3
Dead Space

Penguinator
April 5th, 2009, 12:18
None.

kjetil1991
April 5th, 2009, 14:15
perfect darck zero,gta 4, timeshift, final fantasy crisis core, condemnd 2, gow2

devdj
April 5th, 2009, 16:34
too many to think of i may cut back on buying them and stick to emulation for a while.

nomi
April 5th, 2009, 17:38
Too many to name.... lol!

Qmark
April 5th, 2009, 21:04
Um... here's all I can remember offhand:

Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Dragonquest 5
Samurai Shodown Anthology
Blue Dragon
Prinny

goshogun1
April 6th, 2009, 00:27
Yakuza 2
Monkeyball 2 GC
Warioland GC
Killzone 2
Dragon Quest V

Ugh. Mu backlog is totally overflowing though. This will probably be it for the year. Maybe get a few cheap GC games to complete my collection. (I only have like 5 left that I want) It's funny that the Nintendo GC is my favorite system of all time, even though I have a 360 and PS3.

ChaosCrypt
April 6th, 2009, 09:15
None.

On the PC I am still playing World of Warcraft.

My PS2 hasn't been switched on yet this year

On the PSP all I play is Hot Shots Golf 2 and Wipeout Pure.

I have tried a few games on the PSP and PC that I got through various means, but played them for an hour or so then uninstalled and deleted them, glad that I hadn't wasted £35 on them..........

Oh and one game I WANT to buy Defence Grid, but as I can only buy it if I sign up to Steam, well then thats that then..............