PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
April 4th, 2009, 17:02
Even though I've already "completed" Rhythm Heaven, there are still medals to acquire, perfect ratings to... perfect, and things still unlocked. That's why I'll be playing it, hopefully on a new Nintendo DSi by Sunday.

Outside of that, I don't expect to be playing much else, unless I get the gumption to hook the Dreamcast back up and mess around with a few old fighting games. Shame that Gunvalkyrie still isn't backwards compatible on the Xbox 360, as a recent discussion about the pros and cons of that title has me itching to play it. But lugging ye olde Xbox from the back room? No thanks!

Who else is doing lots of income tax-related things this weekend? If not, you playin' any games?

http://kotaku.com/5197184/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

jamotto
April 4th, 2009, 17:42
Warhawk, Motorstorm pacific rift.

Malksta
April 4th, 2009, 17:48
I have finished Resident Evil Code: Veronica recently and going to play Resident Evil Zero soon

zxxxy18
April 4th, 2009, 18:14
maybee star wars battlefront 2.

mike_jmg
April 4th, 2009, 19:00
RE 5 on Co-op with a friend

Hopefully Twilight Princess on the GC I still have from a friend haha, maybe medievil resurrection

Resistance Resurrection

osgeld
April 4th, 2009, 21:58
PONG

yes im serious, im wrapping up a project centered around a micro-controller based pong game for a contest

goshogun1
April 5th, 2009, 02:19
Just got Killzone 2, and am playing that. Single player campaign is aesthetically amazing. And the sound is the most realistic I have ever heard.
Also playing Kings Field IV. Man, I miss this series. A PS3 KF game would be so cool.

ojdon
April 5th, 2009, 11:47
Well I went down to London to see West Ham beat Sunderland 2-0 :D

After seeing West Ham play it always encourages me to play Championship Manager 2008 so I will probally be doing that. =P

Other than that I will be working on yet another PSP game that I'm working on along with my other homebrew game Sonic Dash.

I just can't wait for my 4x1GB of RAM then I can play CSS a lot better than playing it on my 1GB at the moment so I don't have to worry about my ram touching the 200mb remaining mark. =P

kjetil1991
April 5th, 2009, 13:59
Gow2, final fantasy crisis core first game i have bought for the psp in a long time =D