PDA

View Full Version : RACE! PSP v2.16 - NeoGeo Pocket and Pocket Color emulator for PlayStation Portable

wraggster
April 4th, 2009, 17:13
Uberjack (http://psp.akop.org/race) has released a new version of the NeoGeo Pocket and Pocket Color emulator for PlayStation Portable:

heres whats new:

Time Rewind feature: map 'Special: Rewind' to any PSP button in the Controls menu to enable. See documentation for more information
Save state format has changed: RACE! PSP will still read the older save state format, but loading will be slightly slower
Not a new feature, but the documentation now includes a section on how to have RACE! PSP load a BIOS ROM file (instead of using the customized hardcoded version)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

dazman
April 5th, 2009, 22:27
great, I will update mine now

bosanova_x
April 6th, 2009, 13:16
great i love the emu !!!

fpcreator2000
April 6th, 2009, 15:32
Awesome update.

Note: Using the NGPC bios files instead of the built-in one can cause the emu to crash with some games.

I tried loading Faselei (US) while using the ngpbios.bin and the emu crashed while loading the rom. May I'll create a rudimentary compatibility list with this emu while using the Neo Geo Pocket Bios.

I would like to know if anyone is selling a pocket linker for the Neogeo Pocket with a 32mb flash card. The reason I require this is so that when I unlock Billy and Vega, I would like to extract the save data record so that it is available to the homebrew community, and the feature is not lost in the pages of Emulation History.