PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.1.9 Bugfix 3 (NeoGeo CD Emulator for the PSP)

wraggster
February 27th, 2006, 02:14
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) has released a new update of his NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP. (Neogeo CD Emulator)

Heres the translation thanks to b8a :)

"...I'm praying that there aren't any more easy-to-fix bugs left (tears)

*In the event that the program is not running correctly, please check the following items:

1."ERROR: lost syncronization" is displayed.
Try playing with CDDA turned off.
If it works correctly like this, then there's a possibility that the MP3 files are damaged.
Even when the original data is fine, sometimes that data doesn't get perfectly copied to the memory stick, so you should delete the MP3 files and remake them from the original CD-ROM.

2.Even with CDDA on and with the MP3 files, the MP3s don't play.
The program doesn't look outside of the neocd.mp3 folder inside the game's folder.
Please check your folder settings.

3. Some of the graphics are displayed as a black square.
I don't really know what's causing this, but it does look like this has happened when the MP3 file is damaged. I've recieved several reports of this happening, and the above was the cause in each case, and I've never had it happen with my own setup. Once again, I make no guarantees about the performance using data taken from anywhere other than the original CD-ROM.
Please understand this.

4. File loading is slow.
Since the emulation of the load screen itself involves some heavy processing, when you are emulating the load screen the file load speed drops drastically. Please turn "Emulate load screen" off.
This functions just fine even without logo.bmp and loading .bmp, so if you don't need these, feel free to just delete them. As in NeoCDPSP, I haven't included any processes to speed up the loading, so if you perform the above step and feel that the speed is still too slow, you might as well just give up trying.

*Concerning the processes related to sleeping, there's still some unstable bits. As there are issues that can't be solved by the program, I think it will take some time to fix this.

State of development:
-To a certain extent, I've accomplished everything I wanted to do, so for the time being, I'm planning on performing strictly bugfixes.
I think I may even fix the windows version."

Download and Give Feedback via Comments

Voltron
February 28th, 2006, 05:10
Does anyone know why the game Zintrick worked for this release but now freezes when trying to load on the bugfix 6 release?