PDA

View Full Version : The Ian Michael Interview

DCEmu_Newsposter
April 11th, 2004, 10:14
On the very day the site is launched, its my great pleasure to post this interview i did with Ian Michael of NeoCD/SDL DC fame, the interview is a great spotlight on this man, his work and his feelings and so much more.[br][br]You can find the interview in our Interviews Section (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/interviews.shtml) [br][br]Please leave any feedback :)

Christuserloeser
April 11th, 2004, 21:25
Very interesting and nice! Thanx for posting it!

I wanna thank Ian Michael for ALL his good work!

And I love playing Pulstar on my Dreamcast! :D

First I could'nt believe it, but Ian and his team really did a working NeoGeoCD emulator for our beloved DC!!! :o Keep up the good work!

PS - It would be nice to have a working PCE/TG CD emulator and DreamEngine wasn't bad!
Bill Nagel was the author if I remember correctly. Maybe someone can get in contact to him and ask for a release of the source code?
And what about this Hugo project I've heard about some time ago?

BTW - I wonder if the source code from Bleem!cast ever will see a public release!?
... maybe it'd be illegal anyway because of the libraries used!?

Wish you all the best,

Chris

wraggster
April 11th, 2004, 21:34
Bleem!Cast uses Legal Libraries but because they were took to court by Sony, i dont think you wil ever see the BleemCast source code unless Rand feels like releasing it.

Ian Michael has come on massively since he was hosted at DC Homebrew, and fair play to him hes done bloody well.

WHurricane16
April 12th, 2004, 03:43
Another great interview, Wraggs ;) You're a regular Barbara Walters, but you don't make your interviewees cry :p

I know we've had our issues Ian, but you know I respect what you do. Keep it going, man. :)