PDA

View Full Version : Gensou Suikoden I & II

wraggster
February 27th, 2006, 18:04
New commercial release for PSP, heres the info:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-gensou1and2-jap.jpg

Gensou Suikoden (RPG) I & II is a port of the two first episodes originally released for the Psone

More info --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=8225&lsaid=219793

NeoXCS
February 27th, 2006, 19:59
OMG, I hope they decide to release this in the US. I love Suikoden. I have the first and third. I had the second one but it got busted. Luckily I had a backup! But still an original part 2 is like $100 - $300 on ebay. I hope they release it though so I can play suikoden on the go. It is my favorite RPG of all time.

jason867
February 27th, 2006, 20:36
lol, I had my ps hooked up in my moms van. and I would play it while she was in stores (she liked shopping) I played that game on a little 5" black and white screen lol. I cried when I got to the ending! :( I would love this on the psp!

p.s. Does anyone want to buy my original, perfect condition copy of Suikoden 2? Bidding starts at $300!

Voltron
February 28th, 2006, 04:49
PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS FOR A UK and/or USA English language release. This is going to be sweet on the PSP.

iniquitous_beast
February 28th, 2006, 05:50
you know...I wish Sony would simply release their remakes with multiple selectable languages. It happens rarely, but it would make importing so much nicer. Heck, they already have fully-translated game scripts, since both games already come out in america during the PS1 era.
I import anime DVD's from japan, and they generally have the courtesy of putting some half-coherent Engrish subtitles in them....

tsurumaru
February 28th, 2006, 19:43
Anyone complete Suikoden 1 with all 108 stars to see the real ending? I got all the way to the end of the game but couldn't get the general to give me the letter to recruit the 107th star because I had saved just before the last battle and he would only give me the option to fight the battle and I had no earlier save points left. Man I was pissed off, apparently Gremio is ressurected and you get special data you can use in the second game......