PDA

View Full Version : Lips mics support GH: Metallica, RB2

Shrygue
April 6th, 2009, 20:47
via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/lips-mics-support-gh-metallica-rb2)

Microsoft has said the sparkly wireless Lips microphones will soon work with Guitar Hero: Metallica and Rock Band 2.

The compatibility patch should be ready for Metallica's European launch in May, followed by a patch for Rock Band 2 sometime this summer. We're promised support for additional titles later in the year.

The publisher and platform holder also offered a list of Lips DLC arriving this month.

This Friday, 10th April, we'll be given Ne-Yo songs "Closer", "So Sick", and "Hate That I Love You". We'll also get Coldplay tracks "Speed Of Sound", "The Scientist" and "In My Place". Topping these off will be "Looking Out My Back Door" by Creedence Clearwater Revival.

The following Friday, 17th April, promises a Creedence Clearwater Revival bundle featuring "Looking Out My Back Door", "Bad Moon Rising" and "Who'll Stop the Rain". There's also "3 Doors Down" by Kryptonite, "All My Life" by K-Ci & Jo Jo and "Sing" by Travis.

Finally, on Friday, 27th April, we'll be treated to "Love Today" by Mika, "Ocean Avenue" by Yellowcard and "Linger" by The Cranberries.

Prices aren't mentioned, but single Coldplay tracks were offered earlier this year for 180 Microsoft Points (GBP 1.53 / EUR 2.16) each.